🌹I fucked up🌹

I woke up. Looking at the my pillow, blinking ever so slightly. "I fell asleep, huh? I usually never sleep, but lately I have been, hah, fun." I mumbled, sitting upwards. "Maybe I'll get more sleep, I woke up to early, I don't even have work y-"

" Unbelievable! You said you only needed 5 more minutes of sleep an HOUR ago. WAKE. UP." I heard Vaggie hell from outside my door. "Hmph~ you mean business. Fine, I'm getting up, you winnn" I said, mocking my defeat, as I get up and slip my hooker boots on.

I made my way to the door, and left my room, Fat Nuggets still being sound asleep, even after all the noise. "Come on, you are so slow. You have a lot to do you know!?" She asked. "Yea yea, I get it toots." I muttered as I walked past her, and attended to my duties. "Well hello there, darling. I have been told by Charlie, than you prefer to be called 'Angie'. Is this true?" I heard someone from behind me ask, as I was moving things around in order to get into the kitchen. "Call me whatever you want, hot stuff~" I flirted, as I walked through the now clear entrance. Figured Niffty clean everything but my working space, that how my luck works for me. "Then Darling it is! It has a nice ring to it if I do say so myself." He said, before walking off. "Him being all formal is too hot for me, what the hell....tempter.." I muttered as I began getting ingredients out for breakfast.

------------------«💗«------------------

"Finally, foods done, I'm starving~" Charlie whines playfully. "Well, he was an HOUR late." Vaggie said, sounding salty. "Don't worry, I made notin with salt, so, it won't add to the amount you already have~" I hummed as I placed the plates down in front of the two. "Alastor! Come get ya food!" I yelled across the hotel. "Shh, he's working right now, don't bother him." Vaggie said. "Well geez, okay. I'll just... take it up to him~" and so I did. I carried the plate up to his office. I didn't knock and walked in, and straight to his desk. I gently sat the plate down along with a glass of water. "Here you are, fine sir~" I looked at him, teasingly. "Why thank you, darling~" he said back. 'Tease.' I thought to myself. "Is this good, or do you want sometin else to drink?" I asked. "No no, this is fine. Thank you." He said. I gave a small nod and left the room. "That went better than I expected. Why does he have to be so...hot?" I asked myself as I moved through the halls. "I'm not really hungry, maybe I'll go out to see Cherri.." I mumbled.

After reaching the lobby, I looked at Charlie and Vaggie. "Can I go out to see Cherri for a bit?" I asked. "Sure, be back in an hour or two." Vaggie replied. "Alright, see ya." I said before leaving the hotel.

------------------«💗«------------------

"Heyy Angie, what's up?" Cherri asked in her normal ambitious tone. "Notin really, just BORED!" I said, followed by a cheeky laugh. "Wanna go blow shit up?" She said, before throwing one of her explosives up in the air and catching it. "Hell yea~!" I answered in excitement. "Then let's go~"

I got up, cracking my knuckles, then, followed Cherri as she lead me towards an area, in which we would ambush in about an hour, and kill every demon (hah, kill, you can't D i E) in sight.

------------------«💗«------------------

After having our fun, I headed back to the hotel, where I found an angry Vaggie and a worried Charlie. "WHAT. DID. YOU. DO?! You were supposed to stay clean for like.. EVER!" She screamed. "Well, that's a bit impossible for m......ee.." I trailed off after seeing the angry radio demon behind her. His eyes were not his normal ones, but were replaced with dials. All I heard was static, then, dropped to my knees. "A-h...make it..stop! FUCK IT HURTS!" I screamed, holding my head, my eyes shut tightly. "What? What's wrong Angel?!" Charlie screamed, only for it to not reach me. I felt myself being lifted up by my hair, and dragged out of the room. Before I knew it, I was thrown against a wall. The static was fading away, but it was still there. I could hear now. "You has one job, Angel dust. It isn't that hard to be a sweet innocent and cultured boy for a while, now is it?" He asked, his normal grin gone, and and his voice low, husky //hah, gotta love that one//. "I-I...I'm sorry..alastor! It won't happen again.." I ushered. "It had better not, or NEXT time, you will definitely regret it." He said in my ear, sending chills down my spin. He let go of my hair, and, because my body felt so numb, I fell to the ground. "I..I won't give you a reason to be angry anymore...I'm sorry alastor.." I mumbled. "Good, I do hope so!" He chimed, his mood changing from anger to his normal self. My eyes were wide, as I stared at his grin. "How.." he didn't give me time to finish before he left. I got up slowly, and walked to my room, where I locked my door and flopped onto my bed like a fish out of water. Heaving a sigh as I shoved my face into my pillow. I cursed at myself for being so dumb, so stupid. I felt something lick my arm, and I moved my head slightly to see Fat Nuggets. "Not now.." I sighed and shoved my face back into my pillow, soon fading away into slumber. Little did I know, Nug Nugs at managed to open my window, and jump down to the ground, where he roamed about.

------------------«💗«------------------

𝘐 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘺! 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘨 𝘦 𝘦 𝘦 𝘦 💗