💔I'm fine💔

I couldn't focus on work. I was... still hung on what had happened yesterday. I had never seen the demon like that before, and it would be a lie to say I didn't nearly piss myself. I didn't even want to see him.. it would be weird after all that had went down. "Good evening folks" a voice rang out as the owner to it walked through the entrance, fake applauding admitting from what I assumed was his mic. "Well isn't someone in s good mood" I heard a Charlie say, from behind me. I didn't dare to look at the three, Husk, Charlie, and Alastor. I was too nervous. I simply continued working, ignoring the commotion behind me. "What do you want ta eat, toots?" I asked, in a slightly annoyed tone. "Hmm...pancakes!! Can you make me a coffee too? A Cappuccino to be exact!" She said, followed by a small giggle. "Of course, toots" I replied, and began making her food and coffee. "W..ahem, what would you like ta eat, Hot stuff?" I asked the now intimidating demon. "Hm, just the usual." He said, and sat next to Charlie. "Alright.." I muttered and continued cooking.

Soon after making their food, I served it to them. "Three pancakes, one cappuccino~" I said in a playful voice. "And for you.... only the best~ hottie~" I flirted, placing his food down, and his drink. "Is that all?" I asked. Charlie nodded, and began chowing down. Alastor simply replied with a 'yes' and began eating too, but, well, actually mannered. I smiled before walking off back into the kitchen, taking off my apron.

. . .

. .

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

After washing the dishes, I went back to check in on them. "You guys need more of anything?" "I'm full~! Thank youuu" she said, got up, and left, leaving me here with this crazy shit. "And you?" I asked. "Oh, I am quite fine" he paused momentarily, "actually, could you give the leftovers to your.. pet? I am sure he is hungry." The demon said. "Ah, of course. Are you...s-sure you don't want anything else to drink-"
"I said I'm fine." He repeated, his tone sounding a little less chipper. "R-right! I-I'll go take this too Nug Nugs now!" I ushered before grabbing the plate and rushing out, quickly reaching my room. I opened the door and slammed it behind me, locking it. "Whew... that was close.." I looked around the room, "Nug Nugs, where are you?" I asked. After checking literally the whole room, I ran to my door, unlocked it and ran out. "Fat Nuggets!? Nug nugsss!!" I yelled. "Where the hell are you.." I asked, technically asking myself. I bit down on my lip as I realized I had yelled so loud, that Alastor from across the hotel heard me, and was approaching me. "What is the matter, Darling? Can you not find your pet? I'll help y-"
"N-no! I'm fine, heh..heh...really..." I mumbled as I walked past him. I went straight back to my room. Maybe I didn't look hard enough, after all, I am just a bit dumb. "Nugsss" I whined as I checked under the bed once more. Nope, Nada. Of course he wasn't, this was the worst week by FAR. I left my room again, running down the stairs and out the main door. I looked around desperately, taking in my surroundings. "Nugs! Where are you?!" I screamed, and I wouldn't be surprised if all of hell heard. "Dammit" I whipped out my phone, quickly dialing my girls number. "Cherri, have you seen Fat Nuggets?" "No, I haven't.. sorry dude." "Oh, okay, thanks though." I simply said before hanging up. I walked back into the hotel. Everyone had gathered in the lobby, and were whispering among each other. I simply looked at the ground to avoid making eye contact and walked to my room. There, I pulled out a small bag of drugs, and, laid it out on my bedside table. The nostalgic vibes I got while doing them, made me....depressed. I usually did pcp while with Nugs because why the fuck not, and, he wasn't here. He was gone. One of the very few good things I had, was gone. I felt a tear slip down my cheek. "Fucking hell... why did this have to happen to me? I miss you and I've only been away from you for an hour..." I mumbled. I put the drugs away and fell backwards, head landing on something hard. I sit up and looked at it. It was Nug Nugs bowl. "Ouch.. why is this up here- no... no did he.. he was hungry. And now he is somewhere hungry and I can't even feed him. I suck.." I said, clearly upset. I heard the door open. I looked over, nose stuffy, and eyes puffy. "What do ya want.." I asked. Vaggie stepped in. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Notin is wrong. Notin ever is." I replied, my voice hardly coming out. "Tell me, please, I want to help." She said. "Nug Nugs is gone...hic...and I can't find him.." I said, breaking down into a fit of tears. "Shh, it's okay, we will find him.." she said, rubbing my back as I cried, sitting down next to me. "Ngh... it's all my...my fault.. a-a-and he's hungryy.." I said through small sobs. "It's alright, I'm sure he just went out to play. We will find him, I promise.." she said, still rubbing my back. "Thank you...Vaggie.." I mumbled. "Anytime.." she said, before getting up, and leaving, closing the door gently behind her. "I hope we actually do find him.." I mumbled.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘴 𝘈𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷~