🥀He loves me, He loves me not🥀

I felt something next to me... it was warm, and for some odd reason, I felt cold and lonely, so I cuddled it.

"Ahem." I heard, though, me being half asleep didn't help the matter. More or less, I was nearly dead asleep, but, that doesn't change the fact that even dead sleepers can wake. I woke to a loud bang coming from outside me door. I jolted up in shock. "Wha-" I nearly screamed, but, I was cut off. Alastor, was covering my mouth. Lo and behold, the great, great Radio Demon was in my bed with me, hurray.

I quickly moved his hand, and, in a hushed tone, I questioned him being in here. "Oh, you fell asleep on me, darling, so, respectfully, I let you be as you were just too peaceful to wake up-"

I cut him off. "We are in hell." I simply said, with a quizzical expression. "Yes, but of course, I couldn't be rude, you had done nothing to oppose me, so, I didn't execute you for resting on me." Alastor said, with his typical grin. "Whateva..." I mumbled and got up. "I'm gonna take a shower, feel free to leave wheneva, you won't 'oppose' me." I said, mock lacing my tone towards the end. "But of course." He replies before I left to take my shower.

_____________ 🥀 _____________

I had arrived back to my room, and, to my dismay, Val was waiting for me. I put on my normal act. "Hey, daddy" I said in my semi-seductive voice. "Hey, Angel cakes, I came to tell you, you have earned yourself a day off from how good you were for me last time~ consider this...a one time thing." The taller male said as he stood. He grabbed my chin, and turned my head slightly upward. "And don't forget, you. are. mine." He simply muttered, and let me go, walking past me and out my door. I sat on my bed, a little dumbfounded. "I didn't do anytin special last time...what can he possibly-"

"Angelll, can you help me with something??" I heard Charlie ask. "Yea, toots, gimme a sec." I said as I took the towel off from around my waist and slipped my normal clothing on, then, made my way to Charlie. "Oh, you needed me to get sometin for ya?" "Yesss please~!" She asked. "Alright, alright." I said as I went to get it, but, to my surprise, I couldn't reach it. I felt someone tap my shoulder. "Need help, darling?" Alastor asked. "No, I don-" before I could even finish my sentence, the box was in his hands, and he was handing it to me. "Here you are," He said, "Sweetheart," snapped his fingers, and he was gone. I blinked, confused about the encounter in general, yet handed the box to Charlie. "Here toots." I said. "Thank you.." she giggled and walked off.

_____________ 🥀 _____________

I was lying in my bed, looking at the ceiling. "Sweetheart... why would he call me sweetheart?" I questioned myself. "I get it, Val does, and a few of his clients, but that's different... me and Alastor have never...had sex! What the hell? Why would he...ugh! Fat Nug nugssss come'ere!" I said, whining. He jumped onto my chest and snuggled against me. "I love you so fucking much Nuggets..." I mumbled. Soon, I fell into a slumber, thinking about how amazing it was to have Nug nugs.

_____________ 🥀 _____________

𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘍𝘜𝘊𝘒, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘴𝘰. 𝘐𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘸.

𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘥𝘢𝘺/𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 💗💗