😞I did love you😞

It had been a week since I had seen Nuggets last. I was curled up under the covers in my bedroom, the door locked, drugs scattered on the table, and music blasting in my ears. I had put my headset on to block out (most) noise so I didn't have to deal with the rest of the hotel, and it kinda worked, if I didn't hear the occasional knocking.

I slipped my headphones off, "Angel... please. I can... tell you where Fat Nuggets is." I heard Charlie say. I jumped up and rushed to open my door. Once open, I looked at her. "You know?" I asked. "Yes." I sighed. "You...knew?" I continued to question. "Yes....I'm sorry, but I was told not to tell you! And you losing him made things worse.." she said. "Where is he?" I asked. "With.....Alastor." She said. My eyes widened in pure fury, as I walked past her, making sure to stomp as I did so, because I was feeling a bit petty at the moment.

Once at Alastor's office, I simply opened the door, making sure it hit the wall hard, and stomped up to his desk. "Where. Is. HE?!" I yelled in his face, suddenly feeling less scared of the other. Alastor got up. "You dare to interrupt my work? How ungrateful, Darling." He said, his grin widening. "Why the hell would you do sometin like this?? Are you 12?" I asked. "I just wanted to see how long you would last without being....broken. Looks like it didn't go well, here is your pet, take him and shut the door on your way out, I do need to continue working after all." He said before sitting back down. "I....don't know what to say.. if I loved you before, I don't now.." I mumbled "Huh?" He asked, sounding a bit....shocked? I picked Nuggets up and left. I made sure to close the door behind me, gently, as to not anger the dick demon inside, and left to my room. I shut the door behind me. "I thought he cared..." I mumbled to myself. "He seemed like he did, he even wiped my tears that one day..." I said, a little disappointed. Not in him, in me. For being such a damn idiot. I never knew I could love as a demon. All I knew since arriving was sex, drugs, and money. Not 'love'...but he made me feel that way, I think, and, I couldn't ever get him out of my head, and then this happens? Maybe this is a sign, not to ever fall in love perhaps? I pulled out my phone, as I was getting a call. "Hello?" I asked. "Angie, where have you been baby? You haven't shown up to work, get you ass here, I have clients." He said. "Ah...yes, I'll be right there, daddy~" I replied. "I'll send someone to pick you up." He then hung up. I put nuggets down, and picked up my hooker boots. "Time for action, I guess..." I mumbled before slipping them on, and leaving my room. Alastor stopped me, and pushed me against a wall. "Don't. Go." He said into my ear. "Get off me, you aren't my b- okay maybe you are, but I'm not working, and I could care less if you fired me." I managed to say before pushing him off. I swiftly walked past him and down the stairs. I was NOT going to be bossed around by HIM of all people. I have my dignity, and I'm going to keep it. "Charlie, I'll be back later, toots." I said to the girl sitting on the couch, laying her head on her lovers lap. "Where are you going?" She asked. "To work." "Angel....you can stop doing that, you should cherish yourself.." "that's why I work~ because I know I'm sexy" I said before exiting the hotel.

Soon, I was picked up, and went to work, not arriving to the hotel for around 8 hours. I was so worn out, and instantly fell asleep after reaching the couch.

—————————————————————

I'm so sorry guys! I don't want to seem as though I am using excuses, but I genuinely forgot today was Thanksgiving day and I was out for the evening (and morning), and I am so friggin exhausted. I will post another when I wake up, sorry again if this troubles anyone 💗