Just tired, that's all.

// Angel's Point of View //

It had been raining outside for quite a while now, and it was extremely rare for rain down here, but it helped me relax as I was off. "Nuggets, could ya change the channel, my legs hurt.." I mumbled. Nuggets snorted and I heard a small clicking noise. The television was off and Nuggets wattled over to my shoulder, and snuggled against it. "Awe, ya wanted to sleep? Ya shoulda said so, I'm down for a nap~" I cooed as I reached over and turned the side lamp off. It was cozy, and the ac was blowing cold air against us. It felt nice to just lay back and relax with my nug nugs, but I couldn't help it, Al was stuck in my head. No matter how much I wanted to stop loving him, I just couldn't. "Why does he have to be so hard to get.." I mumbled. Nuggets snorted once more, this time an angry one. "Yeah yeah, I won't talk about Al anymore, happy?" I asked, and Nuggets nodded, laying his head back down. I simply giggled at the small exchange and rested my eyes, trying to fall asleep.

"Angel..?" I heard the voice call. "Yes toots?" I asked. "May I come in?" The girl asked. "Yeah." I simply replied. The door opened and Charlie stepped in. "Angel, I heard that you stopped working for your...other boss?" She asked. I could tell she stopped for a moment to think about her phrasing, "Not really, but I guess ya could say that." I answered without opening my eyes. "That's good! You should always cher-"

"Al give me this talk" I said, followed by an exasperated sigh. "Oh, well, good. I'm glad you took him into consideration. He really-""Yeah yeah, he mentioned that too..." I said once again. "That's good too.." There was a long pause. "Well, I will let you rest now. Sleep well" She said before taking her leave, shutting the door behind her. "Finally.. Some peace.." I said before trying to sleep again. Then, you guessed it, another knock on my door. "Yes??" I asked in a bitter tone. "Why, Darling, I wanted to check up on you" The radio demon called from the other side of my door. "Yeah yeah, I'm fine, thanks for askin.." I mumbled before closing my eyes once again. Then, the door creaked open, and shut. Nuggets poofed away, and i was left alone with the other demon. "What do ya want? Can't a guy get any sleep around here>?" I grumbled. "So, How have you been holding up dear? Have you been working for that hooligan across the way?" He asked. "No, I haven't been, and I'm fine." I muttered. "Sleep?" I asked in an angry tone. "Why of course. Would you like me to hold you?" He asked. "Yeah, sure" I said sarcastically, but he pushed me down onto the bed, crawled in next to me and pulled me into his arms. My head was on his chest, and boy was it comfy. I heard him humming a song, and I soon fell into slumber. 

________________________________________________________________________________

I am so so so so sorry for the long wait! I just now got a way to post, and I am not sure if I can post again until new year's eve. Thank you for the reads and the votes!!! I appreciate it! <3

Love you guys, and I will post when I can