ups and downs

"Bella! Please! Come out with me! I'm going to Jake's house. He misses you. I miss you!" No sound came from the other side. It's been a couple of months since Edward left. Really all the Cullens left. All because of one drop of blood was spilt. I headed down stairs.

"Hey are you going to Jake's?"

"Yep."

"Try to talk Bella into going?"

"Yes but she still up in her room."

"Ok well thanks for trying again."

"Yep." I went out and got in and drove to La Push. The next month Bella started going out again. It was nice to see her up. In was sitting on Sam's couch leaning in Paul's shoulder trying to sleep a bit more. Bella was still screamed at night. I heard the door slam.

"Sammy?" A voice came.  My eyes popped open.

"Embry? Your a wolf now?" His eye widened because I wasn't supposed to know the secret.

"She fine. She has her own powers." Sam voice said.

"Ok cool what are your powers?"

"Let's go outside or Emily would kill me!"

"Yes I would!" Emily's voice came from the kitchen. I grabbed his hand and led him into the woods.

"So what color are you?"

"Gray."

"Cool. What did you tell Jake?"

"Ummm I hadn't told him it's against Sam's rules." I nodded. We got to the little creek.  I stopped.

"You ready?" He nodded yes. I felt the power leave as I moved the water in loops around Embry. His eyes sparkled. I showed him a few more moves.

"Sammy wow!" His mouth open with shook.

"Thanks and might want to close your mouth and not catch flys." We both laughed. I checked the time on my phone. "Crap. I got to go.  I told Jake I would see him." Embry's face palded a little. "Don't worry I won't tell him!" I said running back to my truck. I got in a drove a little ways to Jake's house. I pulled in to see Bella's truck there. Strange. I went around to the garage. I walked in to see Jake smiling at Bella. As I walked in i tripped on a screwdriver. They both looked up.

"Samantha?!" They both said. 

"Yes that is me. Bella did you buy these bikes." I asked putting two and two together since she was working on one well at least trying to.

"Sam you can't tell dad."

"The hell I can't  Bella!" I snapped. I went to turn around. Bella grabbed on to me sleeve and turned me around.

"Please Sam."

"Bella  really? You are  so stupid to be doing this! Especial you Bella! These things required balance which you don't have!"

"Sam I promise I will be safe. And don't yell at me."

"Bella I'm not going to watch you kill yourself! I'll see you around Jake." I stomped back to my self trying to keep the tears in.

I drove tell I hit a little road that if you didn't know was there you would miss it. I parked my truck grabbed my phone and keys as the tears started slipping down. I walked a little ways tell I came to a little building. I put the key in and turned in. I went in. My grandma used to run this bar. When she passed she gave it to me. As soon as I hit 21 I was going to open it back up. I flipped the lights on. I keeped the electricity on. It was only 5 bucks a month so why not. I went over to the jukebox and plugged it in. It started playing faster music. Soon I was dancing to the music.

"Sam!" Bella called from upstairs.

"What?" I called back with half a poptart in my mouth.

"Don't wait for me on dinner tonight."

"Ok."  I went up to my room again. Every since I found out about the bike which she did get hurt and who called that. Anyway I been up in my room more often. Once Bella was gone I went down stairs and watched baseball with my dad. Bella got home some time later and started puking. Yuck! So I stayed as far away from her as possible.

"Bye call me back!" I had left Jake another voice mail. Bella had keeped calling him too. Billy had told it was mono. What ever that was.  Me, dad and Harry Clearwater  sat here playing poker. "I win again old man! If I keep this up I'll never have to get a job!" He rolled his eyes and keeped shuffling the cards.

"Wolfs! In the woods not bears." Bella said rushing in. My face went pale.

"Umm I got to use the bathroom. I dashed up the stairs. I closed the door locking it as I pulled my phone out.

"Hello?" Sam's voice came over the line.

"Bella knows."

"Ya I know we saw her."

"Well I'll try to keep her not knowing."

"Ok thanks Sammy ooo ya Jake turned." I froze.

"When?"

"A couple days ago."

"Did you tell him about me?" "I told him that you knew about us but not your powers I thought you would want to tell him."

"Thanks Sam." I hung up. Am I going  lossing my best friend over this?