camping in the cold

It was decided that me and Edward were going to go up in the mountains. Jake would bring Bella up to hide her sent. Than me and Jake would go back down for the fight. Which I was so ready for. I rode a wind current up to the mountain. Me and Edward started getting the camp set up. I went and set the tent up. Well tried to is more like it. Edward came back with wood.

"Need help?"

"Yes i never was a girl scout." I said laughing.

"I'll finished this if you will start the fire."

"Deal!" I said. I made the fire up and started it. Edward came and sat down by me.

"I'm glad your happy with Bella."

"Me too. How are you and Jacob doing?"

"I guess we're doing ok. We have been fighting a little but I guess we we will see." He nodded.

"What are you doing for school?"

"Charlie is letting me do online school. Than I'm going to graduate early."

"That's cool."

"Ya I guess." We both heared a twig snap. My head whipped up. And out stepped Jake and Bella. Just as it started to snow. "Bella might want to get in the tent. It's getting cold." My sister brought a light jacket and that's it. I throw more wood on the fire. Edward and Bella went in the tent. While Jake came and sat by me.

"How was the hike?" I asked.

"It was fine. How was the wind ride?" He said smiling.

"It was good a little lonely." He wrapped his arms around me keeping me warm. Seth the wolf came walking up to us. He barked at us than layed down.

"Howl is anything happens." Jake said. He grunted as saying yes. We stayed like that watching the fire. I was getting really warm but I didn't care. It felt nice to be here in his arms.

"Jacob will you come warm Bella up?" Edward called.  He looked down at me. Asking for my permission.

"It's ok." He nodded and left. I sighed. I know he asked but I didn't want to share. Why did I have to be a good person. Seth came over and wrapped his self around me. Keeping me warm. He wined at me.

"Its ok Seth. No worrys." I told him petting him. He placed his head right in my lap. So I started petting it.

"You know that I can hear every word there saying. Is it bad that I wish Bella would have never came?  My life was perfect with out her here." Seth just let me rant. My eye lids started getting heavy. Finally I couldn't keep them open anymore.