a letter

I grabbed my favorite book off the shelve. Before I had to deal with  the crazyness of everything I was going to relax. I had woken up early. I grabbed my blanket and book and went outside on the porch. I wrapped my self in the blanket and opened the book. A piece of paper slipped out. I hadn't put this in here. I opened it up and started to read.

Dear Sam,

I'm sorry I haven't been a great sister at all. It's not your fault by any means. It was all me. I was jealous of you and dad. He keeped you. Not me. I guess that hurt. Just like it probley  did you when mom took me. I just wanted what you and dad had. You teased each other back and forth. I wanted that with him. In the silent between you two I could feel the love. I thought that if I came to live with him I would be like you two. But I know realized that it was a special bond that you have. I also thought that I could get to know you better. I'm not the best talker. You and I both know that. But I ended up pushing you away. By first making Edward my first proitey but it should have been you. I'm your older sister but I seemed like you were  always protecting me from harms way. Since the first day. I'm also sorry about Jake. I ruined that  for you too. I wanted him But I held you two back. I'm so dumb for doing that. It's my fault that you guys are not together. I didn't realized or I didn't see how much you loved him. He loves you too you know? I know that you might not forgive him But please try. I'm so proud of you for graduate school early and going to college. I hope that when you come back for vacation that we can see each other and get caught up on things. I also am sorry for not asking you to be in my wedding. It was very rude of me. When I look back on my wedding it is not going to be perfect because you weren't in it. I know that you said it was fine anytime some asked you but i could see the hurt in your eyes. I will always have these mistakes on my shoulders. I hope that you forgive me for everything  and we can became more like sisters.
Love, Bella.

I could see the tears that had fallen on the paper. I know it wasn't the most flattering letter. But from Bella it was a great one for me to get. I had tears rolling down my face. Belive it or not she does know me a bit. But it's better than nothing. I just wish I could say thanks and that she is forgive before I left because I wanted to do it in person rather than just a text. I closed the book know that the crazyness was about to start.