Tired of everything

Rose came over to my house the day of the graduation ceremony and party. She curled my hair and did some light make up. "Are some of your mutts coming?"

"Yes." I said sighing.

"What's the matter?" She asked in a motherly tone.

"I'm worried about me and Jake. He won't let Bella go and I'm the one suffering from it. I'm tired of being the last one you know?" She held my hand.

"It's ok that your scared. But if he loves you things will work out." Rose had kind of become my motherly figure.

"You know your kind of like my motherly figure." She smiled.

"Really?" She asked like she didn't belive me.

"Yes my mother's never been in the picture but you are replacing her. Which I'm glad." I swear if she could have cried she would be. "Have you and Emmett thought about adopting?"

I went and sat by my dad. Billy was on the other side as Jake sat by me. I mindless played with my necklace. Jake grabbed my hand and held it. I was still mad at him for bring Bella to the fire. I ripped my hand out of his. His eyes had a questioning look. Bella went and got her diploma and got off the stage. We're were now at the Cullens house. Music was thumping. I had on a blue v neck and dark washed blue jeans. I was dancing with Jess, Angie, Eric and Mike. I saw as Jake, Quil and Embry came in. I walked towards them. Bella got there too.

"I though punching you would be an uninvited." I looked up at the stair case. Alice was there looking off in space.

"Alice what is it." I went up and grabbed her arm leading her off in to Carlisle's office. The rest of the Cullens were here along with me, Bella, Jake, Quil and Embry.

"What are they?"

"They are new borns."

"They had Bella's red shirt and Sam's leather jacket." Quil, Embry and Jake all glanced at each other.

"We're in."

"No you guys are not going to get killed for me." Bella said.

"We aren't doing it for you were doing it for Sammy!" Embry said. Jake hit him. I quietly slipped out of the room heading for my truck. A warm hand grabbed my arm.

"Where are you going?" Jake said.

"I'm going home."

"Are you mad at him for kissing Bella?" Quil asked.

"YOU KISSED BELLA?!?" My eyes glowed a red color.

"He didn't tell you did he?" Embry asked.

"No he didn't." I relied my hand back and punched him in the face. He staged back.

"Why? How could you? I'm not in love with her Sammy, I'm in love with you." I mimicked his deep voice. "Well I knew I smelled bullshit! What about me?"

"I'm sorry Sammy it was a mistake! Ok! I promise I'll never do it again. But she is my friend so I'm not going to stop seeing her."

"That's not what I want Jacob! You can see her but she isn't your imprint! I am!" He fell on his knees.

"I'm going to prove to you that I love you." He said.

"Umm we will see about that!" With that I got in my truck and left.