vampire wedding

"Sam please go get dressed." Alice asked. The wedding was today. "Rose will do your  hair and make up ok?"

"Ok but if you hide my boots I swear."

"Just go." Alice interrupted me. I sighed and went to where the dress was. I slipped into the dress. It was a dark red. It hit about my knees.

"Hey Sam. How do you want you hair?" Rose came in and asked.

"I don't care. It's up to you along with my make up." She sent me a smile and went to work. "Are you doing ok?"

"With what?"

"With your sister not asking you to be in her wedding?"

"Yes I'm fine. We aren't  that close." I shugged it off like it wasn't a big thing. But it did hurt. It hurt that she chose the vampires to be her maids. They weren't even related to her. It hurt that Jacob would never love me. It hurt to think about him. It hurt to think that in 3 days I would be leaving every thing that I have ever known. To leave all my family and friends. I knew that I would coming back but I hurt knowing that I couldn't drive 5 minuets to see the pack. To pretend to live in a normal world.

"All done." I opened my eye. She had keeped the make up light and simple. Some of my hair was what up in an eloquent bun. The rest hung loosely curled.

"Thanks Rose."

"Your welcome. Alice said to give you these." She pulled out a pair of brown boots.

"She didn't have do that."

"She said she saw a vision of you wearing yours. So she said if she couldn't stop you than she would get you these." I laughed sounded like her.

"I'll have to thank her."

"Well I best go help her with Bella." I nodded as she left. I tugged my boots on. Why could she gave these to me a couple days before? It was going to suck breaking in new boots during the wedding. Than i realized why she didn't give them to me sooner. I would get them dirty and scratched up.  I looked in the mirror one last time. Than I went down stairs.  The place looked very nice. I found Seth, Billy and Sue. I couldn't convince Paul to come with me.

"Hey guys."

"Hey Sammy."

"You look good Sammy."

"Thanks." While Billy and Sue talked me and Seth talked.

" Your never guess what happened today." Seth said.

"What happened?"

"Paul imprinted." I started choking on my water.

"With... who?" I said while coughing.

"With Rachel."

"Black?"

"Yep. She was on the beach Paul ran into her and bam imprinted."

"I didn't know she was back. I'll have to go see her." I pulled my phone out and texted Paul. Heard you imprinted ;)    I hit send. I could imagine him seeing it and rolling his eyes.

"You torturing him?"

"Yep." My phone vibrated and I looked at it. Paul Yep I can't belive it's Rachel. How's the wedding going?
I'm bored. I should have just dragged you along.

"Sammy it going to start." Seth said.

"Ok thanks."

Wedding is starting talk to you later

Ok have fun ;)

I rolled my eyes as I walked towards to go sit. I sat next to Seth. "If I fall asleep wake me up." He laughed slightly.

The wedding went so slow I think that Seth had to wake me up several time. We were all at the reception. People were giving speeches. I watched as Emmett got up and started.

"Hope you got enough sleep these last 18 years." Me and Seth looked at each other. Than busted up laughing. My mom looked at me disappointed. Than dad got up. I was almost on the floor from laughing. The speeches had stopped and everybody was mingling.
The music lightly playing in the back ground.

"Sammy want to dance?" Seth asked.

"Sure." We swayed back and forth. Seth keeped telling me story's about anything and everything.

Jacobs prov

I hate wearing clothes. After being in wolf form for awhile you forgot what it was like to walk on two legs and clothes. It also sucked that they were fancy clothes. I came back because while running I thought about how much I loved Sammy. And I known that I had screwed up big time. But I also wanted Bella to be happy. I just hoped that Sammy would hear me out. I had found out from the pack that in a couple days she would be off to college. I peaked out if the woods to look at the dance floor. There she was. She threw her head back laughing at what Seth had said. He had been keeping updated with how she was doing. She  looked strong and beautiful just like always. I hadn't see her since that night. God how could I have been so stupid?!

Samantha prov

Me and Seth keeped spinning around.

"You know he's going to be here." He told me softly.

"I figured."

"He is sorry Sammy." I stayed silent as I watched Bella and Edward head into the woods. "Sorry I have to go in case things go bad." I nodded and let him go. I went and sat down by my dad. It was silence between us as we watched everybody. I liked the silence between us it felt comfortable. A couple minutes later I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey I noticed that your over here so while rose is dancing with Edward want to dance with me?" Emmett asked.

"Sure but I'm not the best at dancing."

"That's fine just follow me." He took my hand and helped me dance. "Heard your wolf boy is back. Are you going to go say hi I'm leaving for college in a couple day. And with that goodbye." I laughed.

"Is that how you won rose's heart?"

"Maybe." He chuckled.