Leah's prov

Leah's prov
We were all at Billy's. Because stupid Jake had to be the hero. Who am  I  kidding he saved me. I should be thankful. But after what he has done to Sammy. I love your sister. I love you. Haha just kidding I love your sister. Ugh. That's why I don't get involved with boys.  Me and Paul thought it was best if he told her about what happened when she wasn't there. He kissed Bella... again. I watched as he told her. Tears streamed down her face. From this news and the screams coming from the house.

"Is she ok?" I asked Paul even though I knew the answer when he sat down.

"Not good. But she said she didn't care anymore. She believes he knows what he did wrong and she will deal with it later."

"Poor Sammy. Why could she imprinted on any one else? She doesn't deserve all this pain. It's going to start weighting her down."

"I know but there's nothing we can do about it."

"Where there is something."

"No Leah you can't just kill him."

"I know." We fell quite. I heared a rumble of a truck coming up. Bella. Can't she just go away! I watched as Sammy got up and walked a little ways away.

"He wants to see you." The leech doctor said. Sammy started walking forward. But Bella pushed her out of the way. Sammy tried taking a breath. Again and again. I was just standing up when she passed out. She landed with a hard thud against the ground. All the pack ran and hovered over her. "Sammy!" We all were saying. Bella didn't even look back. She just keeped walking.

"Leah whats happening?" Seth asking. Voice raised  due to worry.

"I don't know." Sam checked her pulse.

"Wait Sam she has anxiety. She had it under control but this must have been to much."

"Can this even happen?"

"It can because it just happened!" I said growling.  We were all on edge. Sammy was our friend, sister. She was part of our pack. We all looked at Sam wondering what to do. The doctor came over.

"Move back." Sam said. We all moved back a step.

"A little more." The doctor came over and looked her over.

"She will be ok just a major anxiety attack. Let's put her in a bed or a chair. Something like that." We all nodded.