Monday equals drama

Monday's sucks. I strolled out to my truck and got in. I throw my bag in the passenger. I plugged my phone in a started my rock and roll play list. I got to the school early because I had questions on my math. The tarde bell rang as I hurried to my locker. Edward was leaning on the one by it. "Where Bella?" I asked getting my art stuff out of my locker.

"She left with Jacob."

"I'm hoping you know another Jacob." Please, please.

"No sorry Sam."

"Edward can you tell me if he still loves her?" A sad smile appeared on his lips. I slammed my locker and headed to art. The final bell rang and I sure was glad about that. I headed out to my pick up. I got in and dialed Sam. He wanted me to practice but I didn't feel like it.

"Hello." He picked up.

"Hey Sam I can't come to practice today. I'm not feeling good." I threw in a fake cough.

"Are you sure your sick?"

"Yep. Got to go." I hung up and drove home. I throw my bag on the table and got a Dr. Pepper and started home work. My work didn't take me to long so I went and put that 70s show on. Soon a knock came on the door. I got up and answered it. I opened the door to see Paul, Quil, and Embry. They all came in. "What are y'all doing here?"

"We came to keep you company."

"We know you were probably feeling down about.. well you know who." I nodded.

"We I'm going to make popcorn and than we can watch a show."

"What show?"

  "That 70s show." I answered back. I popped the corn and put it in a bowl. I walked out and squeezed on the couch by Paul. We passed the bowl around. I felt my eyes start drifting close. Soon I was awakened by my dad coming into the house and because I was cold. As I got up something crumpled beneath me. I rubbed my eyes and read the note. "Dear Sammy, Sam called us for a meeting. We didn't want to wake you up. Love, Paul, Quil and Embry." It was scribbled in Paul's handwriting.

"Hey dad." I said walking into the kitchen were he was kicking his boots off.

"Hey Sam. How's was school?"

"Tiring. What do you want for dinner."

"How about Steak?"

"Ok want to grill it?"

"Yes." Dad went and grilled 5 steaks. Bella only ate one. Both me and my dad sat 2. I was setting the table when my dad came in with the steaks.

"Time?"

"6."

"Well Bella should be home in an hour but I'm hungry, so let's eat."

"Deal!" Through dinner me and my dad teased each other back and forth. It felt good with out Bella sitting there looking like a lost puppy. But all to soon she came home.

"Hey dad I was with Jake."

"Ok. Did you go to Sam?"

"Umm no."  We all heared a knock on the door. Bella went and let him in. I went up into my room. Soon there was knock on the door. I opened the door.

"It's in here too!" Edward said.

"What's in here?"

"There is a scent in here that I've never smelled. It's a person. Can you call Jake and have him come over. And is anything missing in your room?"

"Umm no,Bella can do that he seems to want to talk to her and not me." I scanned my room to see if anything was missing. "Ugh they took my leather jacket! That was my favorite jacket." He nodded and left the room. 

A/N so Jake took Bella but not Sam. Poor Sam! Anyways a new sent from somebody. Are they in danger? How will Sam reacted seeing Jake?