forgive and move on

Summer was here and we were going to be fighting in about 4 days time. Yay! Not really. My phone went off. I rolled on my side of the bed and grabbed my phone not even looking at the caller. "Hello?" I said in a groggy voice.

"Sammy please don't hang up."

"What do you want?"

"We are going to practice fighting tonight. Will you please came I want you to know how to protect yourself."

"Fine." With that I hung up. I rolled out of bed and got in the shower. I throw my hair up in a bun and walked down stairs. Red roses and lilly  flowers were in a vase on my kitchen table. I went over a picked the card up. The card read read, "Dear Sammy I'm so sorry I pray that you will forgive me. Love Jake." I put the card down. I got myself some breakfast. A knock came at the door. I opened the door. Jake stood there looking really cute. No Sam you can't think of that. "What Jake?"

"Can you take a ride with me please."

"Why should I? What is possibly in it for me?"

"Sammy please? I want to show you something. Please? If I have to get on my knees and beg I will."

"Fine. Give me a minute." I shut the door on him. I put my dishes up, brushed my teeth, grabbed a jacket and put my boots on. I went outside. Jake  was leaning on his bike. 

"Ready?" I nodded he got on his bike and I got on behind him.  He stared it up and we were gone. He parked and we got off. It was the hill we always sat at. If we weren't at the beach we were here. I stared to climb to the top of the hill. I sat down Jake came and sat next to me. "Rember when we first meet?"

Flashback

"Sam there's a couple people I would like you to meet." My dad said. "This is Billy." He pointed to a older looking guy. "And this is his son Jacob."

"Hi my name's Samantha."

"My name's Jacob."  Both dads left.

"Im going to call you Sammy!"

"Why?"

"Because it fits you and its an indian name, I think we're going to best friends."

"I think so too! I'm going to call you Jake!"

"We were so young and cute."

"Hey I'm still cute!" He pouted.

"Do you rember the first time we got in trouble?" I said laughing.

"Jake!" We were down at the beach.

"Sammy!" We ran and hugged each other. We both looked up to see that Rachel Jake's sister was asleep on the beach. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked. He nodded. We both had an evil smirk on our faces. We were all done. We sat high fiving each other. We had covered Rachel with sand. She was going to mad when she woke up. "Rachel!" We started yelling.

"I miss Rachel."

"I do too."

"See Sammy. Please give me another chance." I couldn't stay mad at him forever.

"Ok Jake but next time it's going to take a lot longer."