s i x

amayaaa just posted a video!

q&a with my bff | DAY TWO HOME SERIES

(turn on closed captions?)

(closed captions on!)

(intro plays, a montage of amaya's videos with background music, before fading away to her, sitting on her bed.)

(amaya in bold, daniel in italics)

hi, i'm amaya and welcome to my channel! this is day two of my home series, in which i enlist my favorite friends and family in joining me for videos! this time, you know and love him: daniel seavey!

(daniel appears out of seemingly nowhere, earning a laugh out of amaya. he quickly waves to the camera.)

hi, i'm daniel! apparently we're answering your most pressing questions for this video? i'm kind of scared.

don't be, they're usually super nice. shall we?

(jump cut to the two of them looking much more comfortable and less posed. they both have their phones out, looking at questions on instagram.)

okay, first question, it's a doozy! daniel, (she mimics a drum roll, giggling to herself) are we dating?

no! amaya here is dating my lovely bandmate and dear friend, jonah. i'm just here for the week.

and why are you here, daniel?

i don't get to experience life outside of tour much anymore, so i begged ams here to bring me along.

(amaya grins, shoving him slightly. he raises an eyebrow, shoving her back.)

what's your favorite song currently? oh, that's a good question.

(amaya huffs, looking at daniel with pleading eyes.)

okay, i'll go first. it's mad at you by why don't we, #spon!

you are a disaster, sponsoring yourself weirdo. anyway, my favorite song right now is so good by dove cameron! okay, next question! daniel, wanna do the honors?