t w e n t y

ames
amayablinn
seaveydaniel bet me $20 i wouldn't post a weird picture of me so here's me proving him wrong!

amesamayablinnseaveydaniel bet me $20 i wouldn't post a weird picture of me so here's me proving him wrong!

[ tagged: Daniel • Why Don't We ]

1.5k rts | 13.4k likes

view replies

hanna
hannaseavey
okay wait this is super cute tho

honey
jakepcraltas
you have my whole damn heart holy shit

lils
queenamaya
this friendship is EVERYTHING

Gabriela
GonzalezGabbieee
you are the cutest person in the world

replying to GonzalezGabbieee

ames
amayablinn
ma'am... miss lav seems to disagree...

replying to amayablinn

Gabriela
GonzalezGabbieee
oop you're 1000% right tho

junebug
rcyalhighness
god you're beautiful

amy
bcbymarais
i love your soul omg

Daniel • Why Don't We
seaveydaniel
this isn't even weird

replying to seaveydaniel

ames
amayablinn
sorry we don't all have your face smh

"Hey, we're doing a pretty good job. It's been really quiet on the rumor front," Amaya murmured, her head resting on Daniel's chest. They were lying in a hotel room, a risk they wouldn't have taken if the rest of the group hadn't gone out for the day. But they had, so here they were. Amaya had said she wasn't feeling well, and Daniel had claimed he needed a day in, so as far as anyone else knew, they were napping in separate rooms.

"That's true," he murmured, pressing a kiss to the top of her head. She adjusted to look at him, giving a slight smile. "But you're also spending a lot more time with Jonah. And you know how the rumor mill flows, they've moved on to something new."

"Yeah, you're right."

A phone buzzing brought them out of their comfort, as Amaya reached to see what was happening.

"Oh, it's Zach. They want to know if we want to go to dinner."

"Of course." Daniel smiled, raking his fingers through her messy hair. She nodded, replying to Zach before putting her phone down. Then, she looked up at him, head propped up by her elbow as she kissed him slow and sweet.

"I'm gonna go shower. The last thing we need is for me to smell like you." She slid out from under the covers, his shirt covering her slender frame. He took a deep breath, looking away as he replied, "Sounds good."

God, they were being reckless.

And Daniel was falling in love with his best friend's girlfriend.