e i g h t

amayablinn: stay positive, babies

amayablinn: stay positive, babies. the world can't bring you down if you don't let it. surround yourself with positive vibes & people who love you. that's all that really matters.

liked by beamiller, jonahmarais, marykatelin and 53,404 others

usera: i loVE YOU

userb: so sorry you're going through this baby :(

marykatelin: you've got the purest soul & the kindest heart. keep your head up my love ❤
amayablinn: marykatelin i love you forever 💞

userc: lmao like you should be surprised. you're being called out because you're a cheating bitch.

userd: wow imagine posting for clout

usere: lol you're fake & it's just starting to show. knew you weren't good enough for jonah

seaveydaniel: my best girl ❤
amayablinn: seaveydaniel my best friend ❤❤❤

userf: lol she's STILL flirting with daniel on this post. sis really can't learn can she.

userg: i love you so much amaya blinn williams 🥰 keep your beautiful head up!!

userh: you're really a cheating liar, huh? funny, all this positivity really is an act 🙃

amayablinn has disabled comments!

"Hey, are you okay?" Daniel looked up at the soft girl laying on her bed from where he rested on the floor in front of it. She looked down at him, trying to hide the tears in her eyes with her hair. But there was no denying the wobble of her lower lip or the way her voice shook when she replied, "Yeah, I'm perfect."

"Amaya..." Daniel sighed, moving to sit on the bed with her. "You're allowed to not be okay, you know. Our fans can be cruel sometimes, and they just don't realize our friendship is just that."

"It's not just your fans, Daniel. They're mine too, calling me a liar and a cheater and a bitch. I'm exhausted from defending myself. You know I can't even speak to Jonah? I feel so terrible and it's not even a true statement."

"Hey, hey." Daniel took her in his arms, wiping her tears from her cheeks. "It's okay. He knows, Amaya. He knows you're faithful. He loves you, and he trusts you. People are just horrible, okay?"

"Okay. I love you, Dani. You're the best." She sniffled, giving him a messy smile.

"I love you too, Ams." He smiled back sadly, shaking his head. He couldn't believe anyone would willingly hurt this wonderful person. Then again, he knew how easy it was to be cruel behind a screen. That just made him hug her tighter.

"You'll get past this, Amaya. You'll get past this."