1

Jisung got slammed into the locker.

'Here we go again..' The boy thought

Jisung was on the verge of crying. Although he was used to this type of torture, he still hoped that this would end one day.

"What were you thinking Han? HUH!? Why were you standing in MY WAY?!" The taller boy growled and slammed Jisung into the locker again.

"I-I was at my locker.."

"SHUT UP WITH THOSE EXCUSES HAN!" The other boy with a deep voice yelled

"He just never learns his lesson." The leader laughed.

The 7 boys always did this.

Every single day, they technically abused Jisung.

"Aw is he crying? What a weak and pathetic bitch." Minho laughed and pushed the boy to the ground.

"P-please stop.." Jisung begged while choking on his tears.

Minho smirked and kicked Jisung in the stomach.

Jisung cried out loud then looked at his "best friend" who was currently all over Hyunjin.

"S-seungminnie." Jisung cried.

Seungmin looked down at him with 'I'm sorry' eyes.

"Hah you really think Seungmin is still your bestfriend?" Hyunjin laughed and pulled Jisung up by his hair.

"He chose me over you! You wanna know why? Because no one wants to be friends with you! No one likes you Han." Hyunjin dropped Jisung to the ground harshly, causing the boy to become unconscious.

The 8 boys walked away.

No one helped him up.

No one took him to the nurse.

They just looked and walked around him.

_____

The last bell and everyone ran out of the school, celebrating because it was finally the weekend.

Jisung woke up a few hours before the bell and sat in the nurses office for the remaining time of school.

He dreaded the weekends.

Why? Well because his father is either never home or he's home and he rapes and abuses him.

Jisung walks towards his house.

He hopes that his father isn't home. Most likely he isn't.

Ever since his mom left for another man, his father wasn't exactly himself.

His father called him a so called mistake and bad luck.

Jisung knew those words were all true so it didn't really affected him that much.

Jisung's life was just horrible.

It was way past horrible.

It was literal hell.

Jisung's body are full of bruises and cuts from his dad, his bullies, and himself.

Everyone in his life were basically his enemy, but his biggest enemy was himself.

Oh how he hated himself.

He just wanted to die and end all the pain.

But he just couldn't bring himself up to that point.

He tried... but it didn't work.

He chickened out.

He knew he was weak.

And he hated himself because of it.

Jisung was in deep thought until he reached him front lawn.

There was no cars in the driveway so he assumed that his father wasn't home.

He walked into the small house and rummaged through the fridge and pantry for something to eat.

Of course, as always, there was nothing.

All that was stored in that metal box was alcohol that his father drank whenever he was home.

Jisung sighed and looked around for some money.

As soon as he found enough money to buy some snacks, he went upstairs and changed into a black hoodie and some black joggers.

He lifted his hood over his head.

Jisung grabbed his fathers pack of cigarettes before walking out the house.

He lit one and put it in his mouth then took it out while blowing smoke out.

He loved the sensation of the cigarettes just burning his nostrils.

When he arrived at the small convenience store, he threw the lung killing thing to the ground and stepped on it.

As he looked through the store, he grabbed a few things.

He bought gummies, a bag of potato chips, soda, and gum

After, he walked to the park and sat on the bench, placing to bag of snacks next to him.

He took out another cigarette and lit it.

He looked at the ground and started thinking.

As he was deep in thought someone interrupted them

"Jisung you smoke?"

Jisung looked up to see Seungmin with a concerned face.

Jisung chuckled to himself.

"You shouldn't smoke! That's bad for you!" Seungmin yelled

Jisung chuckled once again.

"Why are you talking to me?" Jisung said with a raspy voice.

"Because I'm your bestfriend-"

"You aren't my bestfriend"

Seungmin gasped.

"How could you say that-"

"Say what? You dont even act like my friend.."

"Yes I do!"

"What bestfriend chooses their bestfriend's bully over them!"

"I didn't-"

"You did!"

Jisung was still looking at the ground.

"JISUNG LOOK AT ME WHILE YOUR TALKING!"

Seungmin pulled his head up.

Jisung had tears running down his face, bruises on his neck and forehead, and smelled like cigarettes.

Seungmin almost cried right on the spot.

"Jisung.."

"Dont talk to me ever again! 3 years of our friendship and you still chose Hyunjin over me! And now you just let them abuse me! You left me there unconscious! You're fake.... and I should've known. But I was stupid. I was blinded by the truth. You made me believe that I could trust you. You broke that trust right when you fell into that's dickhead's arms." Jisung snarled at Seungmin and pushed him away.

"I don't fucking care if your boyfriend abuses me with his friends." Jisung growled.

"Just stay the fuck away from me. Don't try to associate with me. If they beat me until my head busts open, don't help me. Do what you always do."

"Leave me there and let me suffer. I don't need your bloody hands on me."

Jisung grabbed the bag and walked off.

He wiped his tears and crushed the cigarettes with his hands.

Yes, it burned like hell, but its nothing he can't handle.

——
This is edited 😙✌🏼

We love a hard working author