15

Jisung went to school happy the next day.

He recently made a new friend named Hwang, who was transferring to his school today, and his ex bestfriend may have just got the Karma he deserves.

Now, Jisung feels like he has a squad. Him, Felix, and now Hwang, who has this crazy devil inside of them.

There has been one thing that Jisung started noticing... and it was that Vernon hasn't been speaking to him lately.

But he shook that out his head and just kept on walking down the street.

"OI JISUNG." Felix yelled as he ran out his front yard. Jisung looked at him and smiled.

"You ready for that test today?" Felix asked while they started walking.

"Nope." Jisung answered while stuffing his hands in his pockets.

Soon, they stopped at Hwang's house, which wasn't far from Felix, and waited for her to walk out.

Last night, they discovered that her house was close to his as the three walked back home, getting to know each other and promising to stop at Hwang's house in the morning so that she could walk with them to school.

And there she was, running out of the door towards them with a huge smile on her face.

Hwang wasn't the type of girl that people would hang out with. She was known as a creep and that one lonely girl at her old school. She got bullied and lost her family because she came out to them, saying she liked girls and boys.

Her family didn't improve and her friends started bullying her. She was soon to be kicked out and before she knew it, Vernon had took her in.

Yes, she lived with him in the devil world for about 2 years until last year, he got her a house and everything just so she could make a living.

She wasn't ready to go to school though, those horrid thoughts and memories of torture and abuse crept into her mind whenever she thought of her family and school.

But now it was different. She had people who were similar to her. She had friends. And that was one wish that she would wish for every night. Not to have a lot, but just one friend.

A friend who understood the pain and went through tough times.

And now she has, not just one, but two friends.

——
"Hwang~" Felix whined

"oh my fucking god Felix what?" Hwang looked up at him with her cheeks full of the chocolate muffin she was eating.

Chocolate muffin? Well yeah because currently they are at a cafe when they are supposed to be in school.

"Yall I really wanna rule this school." Felix said, leaning back into his seat.

"What do you mean?" Jisung wondered

"I mean... Since we have us 3, we could technically control the students. Making them show respect to us." Felix explained

"I mean that sounds like a good idea, especially now we have a girl." Jisung points at Hwang.

"We can't rule a school by wearing hoodies and jeans 24/7" Hwang commented

Felix slammed his hands on the table, startling the other two before standing up, before standing up.

"Come on, we goin shopping."

——
"I AM IN MISERYYY"

- Gio