7

______________

Jisung grabbed a pack of cigarettes before leaving his house for school.

He lit one with his fingers and put it in his mouth.

He took it out and blew out the smoke.

The smoke was black.

'what da fuck?' Jisung thought

'Thats fucking cool bro.' 

He just found out that he could literally set someone on fire with his fingers....aint that amazing.

Jisung laughed at he skipped on to school while blowing black smoke out his mouth.

Once Jisung arrived to the school he groaned in disgust.

"I fucking hate this school."

Jisung walked into the school and everyone looked at him.

He rolled his eyes and walked through the hall, trying to get to his locker.

He could hear everyone's whispers and what they were saying.

They were whispering very quietly but Jisung's hearing became 100x better than before, so the boy could listen hear everything that they were saying.

"J-jisung?? JISUNG!!" Seungmin sprinted to his "bestfriend" and hugged him.

Jisung remained unfazed.

"Jisung do you remember me? It's Seungmin..." Seungmin pulled away and cupped Jisung's cheeks with his hands.

Jisung raised an eyebrow.

"Why are you so happy to see me?" Jisung asked chewing on the gum that magically appeared in his mouth.

"Because you were gone for a week and the last time I saw you.. y-you were unconscious and you disappeared.." Seungmin took his hands off of the boys cheeks and looked down.

"Oops" Jisung said then scratched his eye because it was hella itchy.

"Oops? Jisung you were missing for a week?!"

"And why do you care?"

"Because your my bestfriend!"

"I'm not actually. According to your tall and handsome boyfriend, you chose him over me."

"Jisung I-"

"Because you didnt like me. No one ever likes me. But do I really give a fuck?"

"Jisung-"

"Nah I dont."

Seungmin stared at Jisung in disbelief.

"I dont know who you are! My bestfriend would never say such a thing! He hated being alone!"

Jisung growled at Seungmin which caused Seungmin to gasp.

He spit the gum to the floor and stared deeply into the boys soul.

"Your bestfriend is dead!" Jisung said with a 2847012x lower octave than his original voice.

Lower than Felix.

And you know thats low.

Seungmin stepped away.

Everyone was staring at them with wide eyes.

"Dont talk to Seungmin like that! Look you scared him!" Hyunjin held onto his boyfriends arms.

Jisung laughed

'Was he really trying to scare me?' Jisung thought

"Hyunjin-Ah you dont scare me. Your like a puppy." Jisung said.

"Your just saying shit because you wanna hide the fact that your afraid of him. Afraid of us!" Minho yelled at Jisung.

Jisung eyes went wide.

"Who? Who do you think your talking to?" Jisung raised his hands to his chest and made a offended face.

Minho stepped closer to the younger.

"You."

Jisung laughed. 

Jisung noticed how pretty Minho looked up close. 

Jisung got closer and stroked Minho's cheeks with his thumb. 

Minho's eyes widened but he didn't pull away. 

He just stood there as his cheeks turned a pink color. 

"Hm... your not moving away.." Jisung whispered 

Minho felt shivers go down his spine. 

"I-" 

Minho couldn't speak. 

He looked into Jisung's eyes. 

Something about Jisung captured Minho's attention. 

Jisung's eyes flashed fully black for a second and went back to his normal color. 

Jisung smirked at Minho's expression. 

The younger pulled Minho's collar so that he could reach his eyes. 

"Baby there's so much you dont know about me.... you could be messing with the devil." Jisung whispered and then pushed Minho away. 

He caught stares from around the room. 

"Mind your fucking business." Jisung cursed. 

Everyone turned their heads away and didn't say a word. 

Jisung lit another cigarette and inhaled it before blowing black smoke at the 8 boys in front of him. 

Jisung crushed it with his hands, as always, and giggled before skipping away. 

___

"He's fucking psycho" Changbin said 

The 8 boys were currently sitting at the lunch table, wondering what the hell happened to the weak boy. 

"Did yall see the smoke?! It was black! What kind of cigarette..." Chan exclaimed 

"Since when did he have the nerve to talk us down like that?" Felix asked 

"Since when did you become so weak Minho?" Hyunjin asked the boy who was quietly sitting there deep in thought. 

He felt as if he was gonna cry. 

He hated this feelings, he felt so weak against Jisung. 

"I- I dont know..." Minho mumbled. 

"Something about him... He changed... over the past week.." Seungmin mumbled while he was biting his finger. 

"I feel bad... I let you idiots bully him... and now he's gone crazy." 

"He's not crazy!" Minho yelled 

Everyone was shocked from the sudden outburst. 

Even Minho himself. 

Jisung from across the cafeteria was even surprised. 

(He was eavesdropping) 

Jisung smirked. 

'Imma make him mine"

______________

Well-