21

Today was the day that Jisung would go on his date with the one and only Lee Minho.

"I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WEAR!!" Jisung freaked, throwing clothes all over his room.

"WEAR THAT SHIRT." Felix said pointing at a shirt that would exposed Jisung's stomach and had lace.

Jisung grabbed the shirt before throwing it at Felix.

"Who do you think I am?!? A stripper?!?" Jisung yelled

Vernon walked into the room with Hwang on his back.

"Yah! You two!" Jisung pointed

"What should I wear!" Jisung yelled

Vernon set Hwang down and walked over to Jisung's closet.

He chose out (the outfit above) and some white sneakers.

"Its perfect!" Hwang clapped her hands together.

"You're so cute. I might cry." Felix fanned himself pretending to hold tears back.

Jisung rolled him eyes before receiving a text from Minho.

'I'll be there in 10 ;)' Jisung rolled his eyes before sending a quick okay to Minho.

"Oh hey. I was gonna tell y'all but yesterday morning, I woke and heard Felix moaning. What was that about?" Hwang asked, making Felix's eyes widen and gulp nervously.

"U-Uh" was all that came out of the freckled boys mouth.

Then, Jisung remembered waking up and seeing that Felix had a boner.

"Omg- HE HAD A INAPPROPRIATE DREAM!" Jisung yelled

Felix mentally face palmed himself and tried to find an excuse, but none popped into his head.

"Who was it about!? Tell!" Hwang asked

Felix face palmed himself, physically this time before laughing nervously.

"Uh no one! I forgot! Yeah.." Felix said

"It was with Jisung." Vernon laughed, exposing Felix.

Felix face went red, due to embarrassment while Jisung and Hwangs eyes went wide.

"mE?!" Jisung was flabbergasted

"O-Oh won't you look at the time. Time to feed my airpods-" Felix said as he ran out of the room.

Hwang cocked up an eyebrow as he ran out the room.

"But his airpods are right here..." Hwang said, picking up the airpods that were sitting on the bed.

Jisung and Vernon just shrugged and laughed.

"JISUNG! YOUR PRINCE IS HERE!" Felix yelled from the living room.

Jisung started to panic, looking the mirror to see if he looked good enough.

"You look perfect now go and get your mans" Hwang said as she slapped his butt, receiving a glare from Jisung.

Jisung sighs and fixes his hair a little before walking downstairs.

Minho, who was waiting patiently downstairs, looked at the staircase as he heard foot steps coming downstairs.

As Jisung walked down the last step, Minho looked at him in awe.