19

"V-Vernon?"

Vernon smirked.

'Is it just me or he way hotter' Jisung questioned himself

"Oh look. I'm matching you guys. What a coincidence." Vernon chuckled

Hwang smiled brightly.

"Anyways guess what." Vernon said

"What?" Hwang asked

"I'm transferring to your school."

Jisung choked while Felix and Hwang jumped up and down happily.

Vernon noticed Felix's arm around Hwangs shoulders.

"You guys are really going with this plan. Aren't you?" Vernon laughed

"How did you-"

"I know everything you say." Vernon shrugged and put his arm around Jisung.

"And you. I'm gonna make your little Minho jealous." Vernon smirked as Jisung's face turned red.

Jisung hit Vernon playfully as Vernon laughed.

"You already lost your virginity to me anyways." Vernon whispered into Jisung's ears.

Jisung blushed in thought of what happened in the past.

Vernon chuckled and bopped his nose.

Now that Jisung thought of it, Vernon could really make anyone jealous.

Vernon was tall, handsome, had a nice jawline, handsom- wait he already said that.

"Lets go~" Felix sang

The four left the cafe, which was across the street from the school.

Vernon put his arm around Jisung while Felix did the same with Hwang.

They across the street and to the school gate.

The school gate was about to close until Vernon held out his hand and the gates pushed back open harshly, making a loud sound as it hits the other gates that surrounded the school.

This caught all the student's attention.

The boys who were laughing with girls in there arms had stopped once they noticed Felix and Jisung walking through the gate.

"Hyung.." Jeongin pointed towards the four.

"Who are those two?" "Omg is that Felix's girlfriend?" "Woah shes hot." "That boy could turn anyone gay." "Wah Jisung looks so HOT!" "So does Felix."

Chan stood and snapped his fingers, signaling his friends to get up with him.

They followed, walking behind him, as he walked towards the four, who had noticed Chan walking towards them and stopped.

Vernon and Felix took their arms off the other, while Hwang stood in front of the three boys with her arms crossed.

"Well well well..." Chan chuckled as he stepped in front of Hwang.

The others stood behind them with the cheerleaders still in their arms.

(These cheerleaders bruh)

"Get out the way" Hwang said

Chan laughed, looking back at his friends who laughed too.

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" Chan asked.

"We met last night. You were probably too drunk to remember though." Hwang sighed as she flipped her hair

"Just move. She asked nicely." Vernon said

Chan looked at Vernon then looked back at one of the cheerleaders.

Alicia.

Alicia walked towards Vernon, swinging her hips as she took every step.

"Hello there. You must be new." She flirted

Vernon chuckled.

"Get away from him." Jisung growled as he pulled Vernon away.

Minho gritted his teeth as he saw Jisung hold Vernons hand.

"Oh Jisung! Wow you look so hot.." Alicia bit her lips as she ran her fingers down Jisung's chest.

Hwang was quick to show her who she was messing with.

Hwang grabbed her arm and twisted it before pinning it behind her back.

Everyone's eyes went wide as Hwang pushed her back towards Chan.

"Keeps your hands to yourself."

Felix noticed Changbin staring at him. He new it was a perfect time to make him jealous.

He tapped on Jisung's arm, signaling him that he was was gonna make the move.

Jisung nodded.

Felix smirked and Hwangs hands, intertwining his fingers with hers.

"Come on babe. Lets go." Felix said.

Changbin eyes went wide.

Before Felix could even walk away, Changbin grabbed his arm.

"Y-your dating her?" Changbin asked

Felix smirked and nodded.

Changbin gulped as the feeling of jealousy and karma crept around inside of him.

"I- Um no." Changbin said

Felix raised an eyebrow before pulling Hwang away from them.

Vernon had took notice of Minho looking at Jisung.

Vernon smirked before grabbing Jisung's waist and pulling it close to his waist, closing the gap they had between their bodies.

And before Jisung could saw anything, Vernon smashed his lips against Jisung's.

Jisung was shocked at first but then knew what he was doing and kissed back.

Hwang smirked as she saw them literally making out in front everyone.

Vernon pulled away, gasping for air.

He looked towards Minho, who was way past angry, and winked and mouthed 'mine' before grabbing Jisung's hand and pulling him away.

The girls were screaming while boys just stood there shocked.

"This is gonna be one interesting day."

——

Welp-