22

Jisung and Minho left the restaurant after they paid and decided to go and walk around the park.

The two sat on the swing in silence. Not awkward silence but comfortable silence.

Minho thought of apologizing to Jisung, for his past actions and idiotic behavior.

"Jisung.." Minho called

Jisung looked over to Minho with a smile. "Yeah?"

"I-" Minho sighed "I wanted to say sorry. Like I'm really fucking sorry. Like I don't even know how to describe how sorry I am. I want to fucking jump off a cliff knowing that I hurt you a few months ago. I don't know why I did it. I'm so sorry. I know you'll never forgive me but-"

Minho got cut off by a pair on lips landing on his.

They were soft and smooth. Minho opened his eyes slightly to see Jisung holding onto his swing.

Jisung started moving his lips against Minho's. Minho closed his eyes and kissed back. Jisung cupped one of Minho's cheeks, making Minho melt into his touch.

Minho felt this euphoria when he was around the younger.

Jisung pulled back with a wide smile.

"You're forgiven. Just stay with me. Be my boyfriend Minho." Jisung said, grabbing the older's hand

Minho smiled before intertwining their fingers.

"Of course Sungie. I'll love to be your boyfriend."

— —
The Epilogue is next and I thought about doing a character Q&A.

So here are the characters

Jisung

Minho

Chan

Woojin

Jeongin

Seungmin

Felix

Hyunjin

Changbin

Vernon

Hwang

Jisung's Father or Mother

Author: Me🤪

Ask Questions and I'll answer them next chapter!