17 ⚠️

So this chapter has a um... inappropriate scene in it so if your uncomfortable then um... skip-
——

A loud alarm rang through the room, wakening the two boys who were deep in slumber. The light, that crept in through the blinds, had illuminated the room, showing the brightly colored yellow walls.

Jisung opened his eyes after the alarm turned off on its own.

He groaned as he felt the light shine into his eyes.

He felt something heavy on his stomach and slight wind tickling his stomach.

Jisung put his hands on where his stomach was supposed to be, but instead of feelings his abs, he felt a head.

Jisung freaked out and looked up, seeing himself with no shirt and a shirtless Felix on top of him with arms around the olders waist.

Jisung wanted to push the younger off... but he didn't. He just stared. He stared at the way the light shined on his face, showing off his cute and chubby cheeks and the small freckles that were scattered across his face.

He noticed how small and cute the younger's nose was.

Jisung smiled and gently stroked Felix orange hair.

Felix groaned as he opened his, widening them as he made eye contact with Jisung.

Jisung smirked before sitting up against the wall, pulling Felix on top of his lap before stoking Felix's waist and groping Felix ass with his right hand. (What the fuck has gotten into Jisung)

Felix accidentally let out a small moan, causing his cheeks to turn bright pink and turned his head away from the older so he could look anywhere but at Jisung's face.

Jisung grabbed Felix chin softly and slowly turned it towards him. Jisung couldn't deny it. He couldn't deny how beautiful the younger boy was. From his beautiful slim legs to his soft and fluffy hair, Jisung looked at him at him like he was the most prettiest thing on this earth. (which he is)

After a minute of staring, Jisung pulled the younger closer by the waist.

Felix on the other hand was freaking the fuck out. Yes he thought Jisung was hot but he never thought that Jisung would act this was towards him. They were known as best friends.

Felix gulped as Jisung leaned in, pressing his lips gently against Felix's lips.

Jisung started moving his lips against Felix's, waiting for Felix to respond to the kiss.

After a few seconds of shock, Felix start moving his lips along with Jisung, trying to keep track with the movement and speed.

Gradually, the kiss started getting less passionate and more rough. Jisung pulled back for a quick breath before smashing his lips into the younger's lips.

Felix moaned into the kiss as Jisung rolled his hips up into Felix.

Felix rolled his hips down, meeting with Jisung's roll, causing two to moan into each others mouth.

Felix grabbed ahold of Jisung hair as Jisung grabbed Felix ass, stoking it slowly while snapping his hips up.

Felix let out a loud moan and pulled harder on Jisung's hair.