10

For the past 3 days, Jisung and Felix got closer and closer. The two knew so much about each other.

Jisung never smiled so much in a 3 days and he thanked the freckled boy for that.

The only bad thing about the two being bestfriends was that.... they were literal trouble makers.

All they did was cause trouble.

"Sung you gon eat that?" Felix pointed at the the squirrel's lunch.

The other shook his head.

Felix grabbed his lunch and shoved it in his mouth.

Jisung looked at him with concerned eyes.

"Dude your gonna choke."

"No I'm not-" Felix got caught off by his coughing.

Jisung sighed and shook his head in disappointment.

"Are you *cough* just * gonna sit there!! *cough cough* IM DYING *cough*"

Felix was crying, coughing, and laughing.

Felix coughed up a bone which flew in Jisung's direction. Before it could hit him, he held up two finger which stopped the bone. He moved his fingers right and the bone flew in the direction his finger was pointing at.

"You have telekinesis??" Felix asked

Jisung nodded before taking a drink of his water.

"Thats not even fair. The latest power I discovered was that I could change this weather." Felix pouted at his "lame" power.

"Dude that power is cool. I have that. Don't your eyes turn a different color depending on the weather?" Jisung asked

Felix nodded before stuffing his face with food.

Jisung chuckled and admired the younger.

Felix was pretty but he wasn't Jisung's type.

Jisung liked someone who was rough and aggressive and Felix was more fluffy and soft, although his voice doesn't match that description.

In the middle of the two having their own time, Changbin slammed his hands on the table causing the two others to get startled.

Felix gulped as he saw Changbin.

Jisung just rolled his eyes as Changbin's friends walked up behind him trying to look all mighty.

They didn't scare him but they scared Felix.

"Felix where have you been?" Changbin growled which made Felix wanna shrink into a ball and hide.

"I- um"

"He's been with me" Jisung said while wrapping his arms around the younger.

Changbin looked at Jisung and slammed his fist on the table once more.

"You? Why him?"

Felix looked down and gulped. The poor boy was speechless and didn't know what to say to the older.

Jisung squeezed his hand in comfort.

'Speak up Felix. Don't be scared of him. Your the one with the devil in you not him. If he does something, you can easily make him fly across the room' Jisung spoke in telepathy.
Felix sighed.

"Felix!!" Changbin slammed his hands on the table hard causing the food trays to fall the the ground.

Felix jumped. He was literally shaking.

"I- um" Felix stuttered out
"Changbin your scaring him stop." Hyunjin said

Changbin looked at the younger boy. He was shaking and looked like he was about to burst out crying. 

"Baby.." 

"Don't call me that!" Felix snapped at the older causing him and his friends to be shocked. 

"I'm not your baby anymore. Or your boyfriend. I never was!" 

"All this time, I was only your toy. Of course I knew that you played around with Alicia because it was obvious. The way you looked at her was a way you never looked at me. But I never knew for sure until that pep rally. Before I was supposed to perform, you promised me that you would be in the front watching but when I didn't see you there, I decided to walk around and try to find you. Now I wish I never did that..." 

"I wished I never fell in love with you" 

___________

Changbin and the others walked away after hearing Felix's story. 

His friends never knew about the Alicia and Changbin incident. They were surprised to hear that from Felix. 

"What the hell Changbin?" Hwang said and they sat back down at the table

Changbin raised an eyebrow. 

"What?" 

"Why did you hurt the poor boy?" Woojin crossed his arms 

"He hurt himself. He shouldn't have grew so attacted." 

"I thought you said you loved him?" Chan asked 

"I was lying. Why would I love him?" 

Minho stood up and walked off. 

He didn't feel like talking to the idiotic younger boy at the moment. 

He wanted to speak to this specific person. 

He knew that person was in the hallway so he made his way over there. 

"KIM ALICIA!!" He yelled 

He caught all the girls attention. Alicia, who was talking to her friend, look at him with a smirk. 

"Minho~ You finally came around?" 

"I'm not playing around with you slut." Minho picked the girl up and slammed her into locker. 

Her eyes wide as she saw Minho's face. 

"What-" 

Slap!!

"What the fuck were you thinking? Huh?! You think its funny to mess around with other people's boyfriends? Huh?!" Minho threw her into the ground 

As he was about to throw his fist at the girls face, someone held onto his wrist. 

"Beating her up won't make her stop." 

_______________

This wasnt planned at all-