13

"F- felix?"

Felix stood up quickly while dusting himself off.

"Oh. Hello Changbin." Felix said while trying to look serious

"Hey...." Changbin eyed Jisung before looking back at Felix.

"Goodbye." Felix grabbed Jisung, trying to walk away before getting grabbed by the arm.

"Can we talk?" The older boy asked

"No." Felix said expressionless before trying to walk away again, resulting to get grabbed again by Changbin.

"Please?" Changbin begged.

Felix rolled his eyes and sighed before yanking his arm away from the olders grasp, crossing them after.

"What is it." The demon in Felix spoke, clearly annoyed.

"I- .... I wanted to say sorry..."

"For?" Felix voice was deeper than ever

"Hurting you..."

Felix laughed and clapped his hands together.

"HAH! Great apology! You know that sounded like one of those fake apologies on youtube! You should start crying, it'll make it even more funnier." Felix laughed

Changbin stood there, shocked.

"Felix, I'm for real!" Changbin yelled

Felix looked behind him, as if he was looking to see if anyone was behind him besides Jisung.

"Oh sorry I was checking to see if there was anyone behind me mouthing words, showing you what to say."

"Felix can you be serious"

"I am being serious!"

"Your not."

"I am."

"Not."

"AM!"

"NOT!"

"AM!"

Jisung rolled his eyes while the two bickered to each other.

Without Felix realizing, Jisung walked away from the two, letting them have their own privacy.

The sun was going down and it was getting darker and darker by the second.

Jisung put up his hood and took out a packet of cigarettes out of his pockets.

He lit one with his own fingers and slid it in between his plumped lips before taking it out and blowing black smoke everywhere.

The sensation of the black smoke burning his nostrils made him smile.

As the streets were getting more crowded, people would move out of the move for Jisung to walk.

They didn't know why but the aura that he gave off had made the random strangers somewhat scared of him, hoping not to cross paths with him.

Except one person.

As he walked, people moved away, clearing a path for him to walk but this one girl.

She stood in his way, on purpose.

Jisung had raised his eyebrows before taking the lung killer away from his lips, blowing smoke into her face.

She smiled, not fazed by the smoke burning her eyes and nostrils.

She grabbed his cigarette out of his hand and places it in between her lips.

She took it out and blew smoke into the tallers face.

Jisung wasn't even surprised by the fact that she had just took his cigarette and blew smoke into his face. But he was surprised when her smoke,

Was Black.
_______

"If Happy Ever Afters did exist
I would still be holding you like this
All these are fairy tales are full of shit.
One more fucking love song, I'll be sick"

Ya girl has been obsessed with Maroon 5 lately-