×Jealousy×

×3rd person×

Jungkook was waiting for Jimin to come home, he was worried for his lover since he's 30 minutes late, he wondered if Jimin had to stay late, or if Jimin was doing something else..

×Jungkook's pov×

'he should've been here by now!' I thought angrily to myself, he usually gets here around 7, but it's taking him longer than usual. 'What if he's cheating on me.. ' I shake my head and frowned he would never do that right?'.

×3rd person×

A few minutes later Jimin had finally arrived, Jungkook noticed the car and immediately went outside, Feeling angry he opened the front door and ran to the car.

×Jimins pov×

I groaned in frustration wondering how in the hell did my car breakdown, I sighed and ran to find Taehyung before he left. Seeing his blonde hair bounce in the distance I shouted his name "TAEHYUNG!" He whipped his head around and stared at me confused. "Yeah?" he answered "Can you give me a ride my car broke down.. " I practically begged him to drive me, which gave him no choice but to say yes. I cheered and headed to his car.

*Time Skip*

We arrived to me and jungkook's house and I started thanking him for driving me home "Thank you so much Tae I appreciate it!" I hugged him and before he could reply I heard a knock on the car window and opened the door, only to see kookie standing looking angry. "What's going on here?" he asked glaring at Tae "Kookie he wa-" he cut me off "Am I not good enough for you Jimin?. You had me worried! You didn't even bother to text me. " I stared at him shocked, He never calls me by my real name. "K-kookie wait-" I got cut off AGAIN "no it's fine i-if you want him instead... " he then ran away and I apologized to Taehyung and ran after Jungkook.

×Taehyung's pov×

K drama who?-
(I-)

×Jimin's pov×

I grabbed jungkook by his wrist and pulled him towards me "Jungkook please let me explain it's not what you think at all I promise" I held him tightly scared that if I let him go he would leave me forever. "The car had broke down and I didn't want to bother you, so I asked Taehyung if he could drive me nothing happened.. " I felt a tear slip from my eye and jungkook looked at me and smiled "I believe you Baby.. " he kissed me and pinned me to the wall, trapping me in between his arms. I pulled him closer and we started a makeout session our tongues fighting for dominance. Jungkook won and started leaving hickeys on my neck, and started unbuttoning my shirt, he took off my shirt, pants, (etc ;)) and left me standing there naked. I didn't waste a second and did the same dropping on my knee's, "Daddy can I suck you?" I asked looking at him waiting for permission. He smirked at me and nodded.

×Jungkook's pov×

I leaned against the wall waiting for jimin to start deep throating me, I groaned as soon as he started licking my tip slowly "Baby don't tease Daddy or you'll get a punishment" but it seemed like he didn't care and proceeded to tease me, I let out a growl of frustration and thrusted inside his mouth. I watched as he gagged and tried to make me slow down, but I didn't show him any mercy. I cum inside his mouth and pulled out from his mouth "Does daddy's cum taste good?~" I asked watching him slurp it all up. "Yes daddy~" I grinned and made him face the wall "Do you want daddy to cum in you~ Hm?~ Do you want me to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a year?~" I whisper into his ear grinding on his a$$. He moaned and let out a little yes, "Hm?~ I can't hear you what did you say?~" (I CAN'T HEAR YOU AY-) I stick my tip in pull it back out making him whimper "Please cum inside me, please fuck me daddy!~" I slammed into his tight asshole, and didn't give him any time to adjust to it. "Ah!~ Daddy!!!~" I grunt and went faster going as deep as I could, I wanted yo go deeper though so I lifted one of his legs to get more access to his hole. I pounded into it as hard as I could making him scream out, if taehyung hadn't left now im sure he heard that.

×Tae's pov×

'im gonna get so much money if I post this on pornhub!' I thought to myself while recording the two having their intercourse.

×Jimins pov×

"D-daddy I can't hold my cum anymore!~" I yell/moan while trying to keep balance "Then cum baby~" after he said that I cummed and gasped when I felt something hot running down my thighs "Wow that wa-" I cut him off and made him fall on the ground, I quickly sat on top of him and positioned myself on top of his di©© and started riding him making us both moan at the pleasure, I started bouncing on his dick trying my best to please him as well

(I had too-)

"Ah~ baby you're so good~" he held onto my waist and started thrusting into me once again, I moaned trying to hold my cum again but couldn't and released in his chest. But that didn't stop him he kept going till he came too, I layed in his arms while he carried me to our room. He put me on the bed and kissed me again "Jimin I will always love you and that's a promise" I blushed and hugged him "ill always love you too kookie" we layed down in the bed together until we got interrupted "uhm I'd just like to say your video already has 986Million views on pornhub-" taehyung says and runs out the house

"Pornhu-" me and jungkook gasp "TAEHYUNG!!!!"

×1022 words ×

(the image was "inappropriate" so it's gone now)