~Wet Dreams~

×~Jimin's pov~×

I lay in my bed staring at the ceiling, trying to fall asleep. A few seconds later and I fell in a deep sleep, I look around and realize I'm in somebody else's bed. Somebody walked in and I recognized him as Jungkook, I stared at him confused wondering why I'm in his bed. "U-uhm Jungkook why am I here?" I questioned, he didn't answer me and instead pinned me yelp in surprise. "W-wha-" he cut me off "Shh... " I closed my mouth and nodded. He started kissing my neck and slowly pulled my shirt off, I blushed as he stared at my abs and slowly rubbed my nipples making me moan quietly. "J-jungkook~" I say shyly "Yes?~" he replied "i-i want m-more.. " I say quietly, "What was that, I couldn't hear you~" he said teasingly while smirking "I want more!" I shouted a little too loudly. He ripped my pants off along with my boxers and glared at me "Don't raise your voice at me!" me being the bottom I am just nodded (it's okay chimmy my friends said I'm a bottom.. ), he flipped me over and lifted my ass up in the air I started panicking again and tried to put my ass down but Jungkook made sure I didn't do that. "Stop squirming or Daddy will have to punish you~" when he said that my dick leaked precum and dripped on his covers, "Aww did that make you wet baby?~" he said smacking my ass hard which made me moan slightly. I didn't reply to him because I couldn't even form words at the moment, he stuck two fingers into my asshole and started trusting them in and out in a fast pace. "A-ah!! J-jun-" I cut my self off with another loud moan and he stuck another finger in, I gripped the pillow in front of me hoping it would somehow help me. I thought it couldn't get any better but then he stuck 2 more fingers in and I came as soon as he stuck them in, I let out a big moan on accident and covered my mouth afterwards hoping his neighbors didn't hear. I didn't even get time to rest because when I finished coming the next thing I know his dick was in my mouth and he was telling me to suck it, I didn't hesitate to do it and put my skills to work. I slowly went down on his cock to tease him while massaging his balls, ((•∋•)) he gripped my hair and forced his whole length down my throat I gagged but kept going, licking all over his big dick. He groaned and cummed in my mouth I tried to swallow all of it only to let a little fall, "you taste good Daddy~" I say teasingly, ( ˏ₍•ɞ•₎ˎ ) he grinned and stuck his dick inside of me with no warning I screamed/moaned in pain as he started thrusting into me. I attempted to make him slow down but he only went faster which caused me to cum again, I felt so tired but I wasn't about to give up I used all the strength I had left and flipped me and jungkook around so that he was on the bed while I was on top of him. I grabbed his thighs and slowly put his dick into my asshole again he grunted and thrusted upwards which caught me by surprise (again-), I held onto his thighs as tightly as I could and tried to match his thrusts. I moaned feeling his dick go deeper inside of me and hitting every spot I no longer had energy to match his thrust and tried my best not to cum again, I felt his dick twitch inside of me and five seconds later he came and so did i. "Jimin?" I looked at Jungkook confused he kept repeating my name "JIMIN!!!"

I Jumped up from my bed and looked around me the first thing I saw was Jungkook, I blushed and looked under my covers seeing white stains. 'shit I had a wet dream about Jungkook.. ' "You had a wet dream about me huh?~" he said smirking while rubbing my thighs gently, "u-uhm n-no y-yes?" I said nervously hoping he wouldn't hate me. "Do you want that 'wet dream' to come true?~" he asked getting closer to me and pulling the sheets down gently "Y-yes.. " 'shit why did I say that!' "Maybe later Jiminie we have to get to school remember!" he said cheerfully standing up from my bed, I stared at him shocked wondering how he went from Daddy to Baby. "u-uhm o-ok let me get ready then.. " I say pushing him out while covering my boner with one of my hands, he just giggled and walked downstairs leaving me with a huge boner to deal with.

×~The End~×