~Gentle~

×°count how many times I said, he said°×

I jump from the sound of the bell since it came out of no where, and quickly grabbed my things heading ((͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) to lunch. "Jimin-Ah over here!" shouted Taehyung, I made my way over to him and saw somebody else there too. My eyes widened in shock, it was jungkook my online boyfriend. "K-kookie?" I asked feeling embarrassed because of what he said he would do to me when he sees me, "Hi jiminie " he smirked and taehyung looked confused "You two know eachother?" I sat down next to Jungkook and grabbed his hand softly. "Yeah, we're dating" He said while rubbing my hand gently, "Oh.. " taehyung said sadly, "Tae you okay?" me and jungkook asked. He just nodded his head and ate silently while me and Kookie cuddled at the table joking around. "G-guys I have to go" Taehyung said standing up, "Oh okay Tae make sure you text me!" I say giving him a quick hug and waving bye to him.

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

°^Jungkook's pov^°

I lick my lips as I watch Jimin walk out the lunchroom, I can't wait to fuck h- "BRINGGGGG" I jump and run out of the lunchroom rushing to my class 'shit'. I run into the classroom and sit down in the back, it was a good thing the teacher wasn't in there yet I sighed and relaxed until a girl came and sat next to me. I glared at her and she just lifted her shirt down even more staring at me with seductive eyes, "Uhm get away from me I have a boyfriend, plus I'm not into girls so bye" I get up from my seat and sit next to Taehyung, smiling at him as he blushed slightly "Hi?" he said awkwardly "Hi!" I say replying brightly.

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

BRINGGGGGG

The bell had finally rung after hours of waiting, and I didn't waste anytime running to jimins class. When I approached the class I saw him talking to a guy with mint colored hair, I decided to be rude and wrapped my arm around jimin kissing his cheek. "Hi baby~" I say as he blushed and the guy in front of us fumed with anger "Who are you?!" he yelled angrily, I just smirked and squeezed Jimins ass in front of him making jimin gasp. "I'm jungkook. " I say plainly glaring at him, "Well 'jungkook' Jimins my toy so get your hands off of him!" he says. I slowly take my hands off of Jimin and punch the mint haired guy in his face, causing him to fall back from the impact. "Jimin is not a toy you fucking bitch, don't you ever talk to him again or ill make sure that I punch more then you face!" I say grabbing jimins arm and walking outside the school. "Jiminie what did he do to you?" I asked rubbing his hand gently, he just nodded his head no and I'm held his hand tight "What. Did. He. Do?" I say  angrily, jimin looked scared "H-he forced me to do things I didn't want to do... " I looked at him shocked and immediately picked him up and ran to my house ignoring his questions, I open the door and sit him on the couch. I pulled him into a hug and tried my best to make him feel better, "Jiminie why didn't you tell me.. " I say sadly "I didn't want you to worry kookie-" I kissed him out of no where just wanting to feel his lips against mine again, "J-jungkook.." he said smiling gently while kissing my cheek, "Can we skip the last period Jiminie?" I asked. "But koo-" I stare at him with puppy eyes practically begging him "Fine! Only because you're so cute.. " he said giggling, I jumped up in excitement and dragged him out the school.

×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×

×°Jimins pov°×

"So, kookie what're we going to do?" I asked laying on his bed closing my eyes waiting for his answer, instead I feel hands beside my head, I open my eyes slowly and stare at kookie confusingly. He grinned and started kissing my neck leaving a few hickies, I moaned but quickly covered my mouth feeling embarrassed. He gently ttt hands and caressed my face "Don't be embarrassed jiminie I like those sounds~" he said, I blushed and stopped trying to cover my mouth wanting him to enjoy my 'sounds' "O-okay k-kooki-" he interrupted me "Call me Daddy, Kitty~"  he said lifting up my shirt, and kissing my nipples gently. I let out a quiet moan and blushed even more, "D-daddy more~" I begged. He just pointed  at me then down to his dick indicating that I should suck it, but before I could suck it there was a knock on his door. We both groaned and he went to go open the door, I stood behind him and licked his neck. He glared at me slightly then opened the door, "Ugh.. You again?" he said angrily, I peaked over his shoulder and stared at the girl in front of him. I don't think she noticed me though and attempted to flirt with MY Daddy (mad in mochii-👉😤👈)  "Hey back off bitch he's mine!" I say stepping in front of kookie, "Uhm, who are you?" she said looking at me with disgust. I smirked at her and said "I'm Jungkook's boyfriend, and what're you? The bacteria cell in my shit?" I said giggling I heard jungkook laughing also and she just stomped off. I closed the door and turned around but before I could Kookie had picked me up and carried me back to the room, he slid my pants off along with his and gently put me on the bed and stared at me lovingly "Baby, d-do you want this?.. " he said worriedly making sure I was okay with this, I nodded and slid his boxers off along with mine, laying back on the bed feeling even more embarrassed since my full body was exposed. He smiled at me and slowly pushed in, I wince in pain and grabbed the sheets

(Listen if you want to- 👉👈)

"A-ah, koo- Daddy!~" I screamed feeling him deep inside of me, going faster with each thrust. "Baby d-does it feel good?~" he asked going faster inside of me making it harder to respond, "Y-yes d-da- Ah!" I shouted gripping his hair harder then before. And came all over his chest panting heavily, he thrusted one more time and came inside of me. Leaving it in for a few seconds then taking it out, "I love you Park Jimin" he said kissing my forehead, "I love you too Jeon jungkook.. "

~The end~