☆Hotel Room☆

×Jimin's POV×

I put my suitcase beside the hotel bed and sat down, "Mom where are you going?" I ask watching her as she started getting dressed. (Pause. No incest-) I quickly turned away and stared at my hands, "I'm going to the pool with some friends, wanna come?" "Sure! "

      ××        ××     
×××××××
×××××
×××
×

We finally made it to the pool and found somewhere to sit, we waited for her friends for about 3 minutes and they finally came, "Hey!" My mom says to her friends standing up. I sat there awkwardly watching them hug, when I saw somebody who looked my age with them, we made eye contact for a quick second but I looked away. "Oh! Jimin these are my friends (Insert three random names-) and this is Jungkook!" I looked at 'Jungkook' and blushed, "Hey, Jimin" He said smiling at me "H-hi J-Jungkook!" is at accidentally stuttering. He smirked at me and sat in the same chair as me, my mom and her friends were to busy swimming to worry about us, "So, Jimin.. Do you have a boyfriend?" he asked "N-no nobody likes me at school... " I say looking down. "What?! How is that even possible? You're so cute!" he says squishing my cheeks, I pout and grab his hand "Lets go swim!" I say trying to change the topic, "I know what you're trying to do, and it worked!" He picked me up and carried me towards the pool. I blushed again and tried to ignore all the stares, "Awee~ You're so cute blushing!" Jungkook said grinning "n-no!" I hid my face in his chest.

××       ××
××××××
××××
××
×

I get out of the pool with Jungkook behind me, it started getting dark so we had to leave, "Jimin are you ready to go?" My mom asked packing her stuff, "Uhm.. Mom can jungkook stay the night in our hotel room?" I ask trying to not be suspicious. "Sure! I was going to go out with the girls tonight anyways. " I nodded my head and grabbed my stuff, "Come on Kookie!" I shout to him, "Cu- Coming!'' he says running towards me.

××      ××
×××××
×××
×

"Okay, I'm leaving now!" My mom yelled opening the door, "Be safe!" me and Jungkook both yelled as soon as the door closed Jungkook pinned me down to the bed. "I told you I would get you back... " he says licking my neck, "J-Jungkook~" I moaned his name quietly "You're so cute Jimin~" he says pulling my shirt off. "W-what if they c-come back?" I say starting to regret this, "Don't worry! If we get caught, we'll try and fake sleep!" He says cheerfully while looking me in the eyes, "o-okay... ".

××       ××
×××××
×××
×

Me and Jungkook were completely naked now, I pushed him on the bed and smirked at him getting reddy to ride him"I'm gonna take your dick to my bootyhole" (I'M JUST KIDDING THATS NOT WHAT HAPPENED (╥_╥) )  "Jimin?" He says holding my waist "Hm?" "Is this your first time?" he asked gently "W-well y-yeah.. But i-ive had d-dildo's s-so.. " I say shly, he let out a chuckle and I glared at him. I get on top of him and push his cock (big dick energy) inside of me, "Y-youre s-so b-big!~" I moan out griping onto his thighs, "I know~" he grunted out thrusting inside me. "Ah!~ f-faster~" I felt his nails dig into my skin and he thrusted faster, he flipped us over and continued pounding into me "I-i think I'm cuming!~" I say gripping the bedsheets. Out of no where I heard the door open, Me and jungkook quickly hid under the bedsheets and acted like we were sleep, "Jimin?, Jungkook?" I heard somebody call our names. "Well I guess they're sleep. " I heard my mom sigh and she left again, What was awkward was that Jungkook was still inside me still thrusting, as I was struggling to keep my moans quiet. After making sure the coast was clear jungkook got on top of me again, "Let's make this quick.. " he says and starts thrusting in me again but slower, I came onto the bed and moaned loudly, he came after me and layed on top of me. He pulled the covers over both of us and wrapped his arms around my waist tightly, "I know we just met, but I really like you Jimin, s-so will you young boyfriend?" He asks me holding me tighter with each word, "Of course, Kookie!" I say wrapping my arms around his mUsCuLaR body. "I KNEW IT!" My mom stood in the door frame smirking, I felt my soul leave my body "U-uhm h-hi-" I try to say "I already know, everything, the fucking, the kissing, the asking out, the cuddling naked, basically everything. " she says laughing "oh-" me and Jungkook both said.

××          ××
×××××××
×××××
×××
×

×Hewwoo! I finally posted a new chapter... Which is good!×

×N-not to be weird or anything... But I found a bunch of roblox sEx games.....  So if you're reading this... Please don't look up Sented_Cons don't even look up Sent-×

×But if you don't listen like me- Go to the ones with the most people 👀👀×

×Well that's all for nowww~×

×I love you all! And I hope you're having a nice quarantine!(I know I'm not-)×

              ×Byeeeeeeee!~×