☂Challenge☂

☂Jimin's POV☂

I was scrolling through Tik Tok when I came across a challenge, I guess what you had to do was walk in naked on your boyfriend, i grinned and took my clothes off. I peeked into his room and saw he was playing Resident Evil 3 (I had to, this game gave me nightmares ಥ_ಥ) I quietly closed his door as I went inside. He didn't seem to notice me, I jumped at the sound of him screaming then giggled quietly, "I can't help it! " he screamed into his mic "He's fucking huge!" I blushed when he said that. I walked in front of him and bent over teasingly, I felt him smack my butt, I moaned quietly and quickly stood up."I'll be back in a minute guys. " he said into the mic and muted himself, "on the floor, now. " he demanded. I got on my knees and watched as he pulled down his pants then his underwear, his dick sprung out and i crawled closer to him. "Open up~" he said looking down at me, I open my mouth slowly and he sticks his dick in my mouth, he then started throwing inside my mouth, "Your mouth fits my cock perfectly, I wonder what else will fit~" he said teasingly. One of my hands gripped his thigh while the other slowly jerked me off, he came into my mouth and I swallowed it all making sure nothing was left, we heard a knock on the front door and panicked. I quickly threw on a his shirt and some sweatpants and ran to the door, once I opened it I saw Yoongi and Namjoon, "Hey guys!" I say cheerfully "Hey Jimin! Sorry for not telling you we were coming.. " Namjoon said rubbing his neck nervously, "It's fine,  come on in!" I said moving out the way. Jungkook came into the living room and we made eye contact, he winked at me and sat by Yoongi, I went and sat beside Namjoon "Sooo... Why did you guys come by?" I ask trying to hide the fact I just sucked dick, "Well we were going to the park and we had passed your place and the window was open and we uhm... " Namjoon didn't finish his sentence "We saw everything. " Yoongi finished for him. I stared at them in shock and Jungkook didn't seem to care, "W-what-" I stuttered "Well I think we should go now.. " Namjoon said standing up along with Yoongi, I nodded my head and led then to the door, me and Jungkook waved goodbye as they left. He closed the door and looked at me "Now let's finish what you started. " he said smirking , I rolled my eyes and ran "You gotta catch me first!", I ran into the bedroom and hid under the bed.  I heard his footsteps as he walked in the bedroom, "Oh Jimin~ Where are you? Kookies horny~" I accidentally let out a giggle, I felt him grab my legs and pulled me from under the bed, "There you are~" he picked my up and threw me on the bed gently, getting on top of me. "W-wait the window-" "You should be worrying about your hole that's about to get pounded in~" (I'm going to hell anyways so I'm going all out;)) he pulled the shirt off of me and quickly took off his clothes, he winked at me once more before slamming into me. "A-ah! J-Jungkook s-slow d-down- Ah!~" I moaned hoping he would slow down, he slapped my ass making me moan louder "M-more!~" I begged sticking my ass up higher. He started thrusting into me faster then before hitting a spot that made me cum instantly, he chuckled and released inside of me he pulled out slowly and watched the cum slowly fall form my asshole. (That was not necessary yet it's still gonna be there-) "Oh shit I forgot about the game!" Jungkook grabbed his controller and mic, I pouted and crawled into his lap "Nooo!~ I want your attention~" I say slowly grinding on his cock. He grinned my waist and stopped my movement "Juancock is worn out,  give him a break-" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek, "Lets cuddle!" I say pushing him down on the bed and laying on top of him, I snuggled into his chest as he held me tightly. "Night Jiminie. " he says kissing my forehead "Night Kookie!".

××××××××××××××

× EEEEEEE! I can't BELIEVE my EYES!×

×2.04k READS?!?!?!×

×I'm so happy and thankful for all of you 😭😭×

×I never thought that I would make it this far! This was my first well... Second story! And this one is actually having progress. And I have all of you to thank for that :)×