×You was at the club×

-Jungkook's P°O°V-

I walked into the club with my friends getting ready to get drunk and party "Hey Jungkook we're going to get something to drink, want something?" I nodded my head and told Taehyung to bring me some vodka. (can you get drunk from vodka idk but let's just pretend you can-) I waited for 1 minute before they came back, and it seemed like they already got drunk without me "H-*hiccup*here Jung*hiccup*kook~" I stared at him weirdly then laughed along with my other friends. (Jackson, J-jope, Taehyung, Taemin-) I didn't waste another second and drunk the whole thing, I slowly got drunk and then my favorite song came on so I ran to the dance floor and started to bust it down (😏😏😏)

I heard my friends laughing and hyping me up as everybody stared at me with amazement. I mean like who wouldn't I got a phat ass. I was too in the moment to realize someone started grinding on me, I turned around and almost died from how hot the guy was. He smirked at me and I felt myself get aroused by that "Hey sexy~" he whispered in my ear, I tried to keep calm and replied back with a flirty tone "Hey daddy~" (NO KOOK TOO EARLY) he got closer to me and kissed my neck, I moaned and kissed his neck "Wanna go to my house?~" he asked I looked at my friends and saw them cheering and yelling 'SAY YES!' and so I did.

°time skippieee°

-Jimin's p°o°v-

When we got to my house all I could think about was him getting fucked by my big cock (Big dick energy😱) and begging for more, I groaned in pain feeling my dick get erected just from thinking about it. I showed him to my room and no later than 5 seconds I was pinned to my door, I felt him kissing my neck and he started taking off my shirt along with his, I moaned as he sucked on my nipples and he grinned at me and went further down to my boner. He slowly unzips my jeans making me groan in frustration "Awee~ I was hoping I could top~" he pouted "Maybe next time, Baby boy~" He finally took off my jeans and underwear (along with hisss) and pushed me on the bed, he put his dick in front of my face. "Suck it" I wasted no time and started deep throating him, I gagged everytime it went down inside my mouth not really used to it. (since everybody would suck him-) "Ah~fuck you're so good~" I went faster and even started massaging his balls, I heard him moan and he started thrusting into my mouth as hard as he could. I choked but still kept going anyways, his cock twitched in my mouth and I could tell he was about to cum, I didn't stop though I kept going until I felt something warm go down my throat. I swallowed all of his cum and layed down on my bed with my legs wide open "Fuck me~". He growled and put his dick in with no warning making me yell out in pain, but that didn't stop him he kept going "I told... You... Not... To... Tell..me.. What.. To.. Do!~" he said in between each thrust I cried out in pleasure when I started feeling it. He lifted one of my legs on his shoulder and trusted even harder making me moan even louder. I flipped us around and I started riding him, he grabbed my hips and helped me moaning in the process "fuck.. ~" he moaned out. I started going faster once I felt myself about to cum " I think I'm about to cum!~" I groaned going even faster he dug his nails in my hips "Me too~ I'll make sure all my cum is inside you~" and with that we both came and he filled my up with his warm cum "Fuck.. You're so good.. " "I know~" we both laughed "I'm Jimin" "I'm jungkook". And then the rest of the night we cuddled.

°-The end!~-°