~Mine~

~Jimins pov~

"Yoongi-ah you're so funny!" I giggled,  Yoongi had made a joke about Namjoon that had me crying. "Ah-Jimin I have to go Hoseok needs me-", "Ooh~ am I finally gonna be a uncle?", "U-uhm, BYE" he hung up the phone. And I just grinned to myself, "Who were you on the phone with?" Jungkook came in the room and looked at me "It was just yoo-" he pinned me to the bed and glared at me, "didn't I tell you not to talk to him anymore, I know you thinks he's changed but he hasn't, Hoseok isn't even his boyfriend and I don't trust them please listen to me.. " he started crying and I hugged him tightly "Okay kookie I won't talk to him anymore I promise" I kissed his cheek. "Wanna go to the mall?" jungkook asked wiping his face and smiling at me, "YES!!" I jumped up from the bed and ran out the door "Jimin you're still in your pajamas" I blushed and ran back inside.

×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×

We walked in the mall and I looked around in amazement "It's not even Christmas yet but the decorations are so beautiful.. " I say looking at all the lights, Jungkook chuckled and grabbed my hand. "where do you wanna go first baby?" I looked around and said "Can we go to Spencer's Kookie?" I say (If you know you know) "U-uhm-" I didn't let him finish and dragged him towards spencer's. I walked in and headed towards the back with kookie,  ( ahhhhhhh-) looking at all the 'toys' they have.  "Baby why are we back here?" I grabbed cuffs and a leash, "For later Kookie" I bought the things and the cashier winked at us I blushed and grabbed jungkook hand again and went to a restaurant, "Kookie can we eat hereee?" I say begging him "Sure" he said.

×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×

"Jiminie I need to go use the bathroom I won't take long okay?" I nodded and watched him leave (not without taking a peak of that as-) I was looking at my phone not paying attention to my surroundings when someone sat in front of me "Hey Jimin-Sii!" I looked up and saw Yoongi, and slightly panicked but I didn't want to be rude but jungkook- "Uhm Jimin?" yoongi asked "O-oh hi yoongi.. " I say fake smiling at him, he laughed and said "You look like you're waiting for somebody. " he said.

"Y-yeah I'm waiting for kookie.. " I say nervously eyeing the boys bathroom entrance  "Why do you even like him Jimin-ah I could treat you better" (I know I can treat you better than he ca- sorry) I stared at him shocked "U-uhm Yoo-" I say starting to stand up. He grabs my wrist and glared at me "Why don't you love me Jimin?!" nobody seemed to be around at the moment which made me panic "Y-yoongi pleas-" I say chocking on my words "L-let go" I say holding in my tears. He started dragging me out the door, but jungkook came running out the bathroom and punched yoongi in the nose, making him hiss and pain. "Don't touch my Jimin, you bitch" he said grabbing me and putting me behind his back, I just hid my face in his shirt "oh? And what if I touch him right now, what if I fuck him so hard he won't even know the name 'jungkook'" he smirked, but jungkook wasn't having it he punched yoongi again but in the face then his gut, "don't mess with me bitch, or I'll make sure you never speak again" jungkook said and picked me up stepping on yoongi in the process and left.

×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×

Jungkook threw me onto the bed and growled lowly "Jimin get naked... Now" I quickly took off all my clothes and he put the leash on me, "Now be a good kitty and lay on my lap~"  I lay on his lap with my ass sticking up,before I could question what he was doing I felt him smack my ass really hard. "Ah!~" I moan letting out a few tears he kept hitting my ass over and over again, which made my cheeks red. He suddenly stopped and grabbed my leash harshly "Get on all fours now" he said, he had already taken off his clothes as well and got behind me pulling my leash, I felt him lick my asshole which made me moan again. "K-kookie please~" I begged him wanting his dick inside of me, "Please what Kitten?~" he said teasingly "Please fuck me Daddy~ fill me with your cum please~" I say almost screaming out, he grabbed my hips and thrusted inside of me not even letting me adjust. "Fuck you're so tight~" he said thrusting into me even harder, I moaned and gripped the sheets hoping it would give me some type of support. Out of nowhere my ring tone started playing "Touch me tease me feel me up, call me when it's af-" ( wavy? Anybody? No?) "H-hello?" I say trying not to moan as jungkook kept thrusting inside of me. "Uhm Jimin its me yoongi.. " I moan and quickly cover my mouth " Uhm jimin are you-" Jungkook heard who I was talking to and snatched the phone, he put it on speaker and set the phone down, I looked at him confused and then my eyes widen as soon as he thrusted back inside of me. I couldn't hold my moans any longer and let out a LOUD moan "uh?-" jungkook didn't give me a chance to hang up which means  yoongi heard all of it. "Fuck Jimin, you like it when I fuck you?~" he said thrusting faster  "Y-yes d-daddy" I say "Why don't you tell yoongi how much you like my big cock~" he said chuckling "Y-yoongi-ah j-jungkooks c-cock is s-so fucking g-good (s-stutter-) a-and it feels s-so good i-inside m-me!~" I say stuttering while jungkook kept fucking me, "You're a slut jimin!" I heard yoongi say but ignored him "baby I'm about to cum!~" jungkook said thrusting faster again. I came and so did he, filling me with his hot cum I gasp and fall on the bed tired from getting my ass fucked. I heard the call end and jungkook laughed "now he knows who you belong to~" jungkook said slapping my ass again.

×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×

This took me two days to finish uhm-

Bye <3