♡×Kitten×♡

"Daddy! Do I look cute in this?" said my babyboy running down the steps in

"You look so cute, baby!" I smiled at him as he ran into my open arms, "Really Daddy!" he said looking up at me "Of course baby!" he smiled at me. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and picked him up gently, "Lets go baby, I don't want to miss school" his ears immediately went down. "B-but do we have to?" he asked tearing up slightly "Yes we do, it won't be that bad baby, and remember if anyone touches you or hurts you Daddy will get them, ok?" I say rubbing his cheek gently. "O-ok.. " he jumped out of my arms and ran out the door "LAST ONE TO THE CAR HAS TO DO THE DISHES!" I glared at his running figure but then glanced at his butt, 'damn my baby got cake' (😳🍰🍰) "Daddy, I wo- Hey! Stop staring at my butt.. " he said blushing I snapped out of my trance and blushed in embarrassment. "Sorry baby.. "

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Daddy, I don't want to go to math class!~" he whined holding my hand as I walked him to our next class "Well you have to baby, atleast we have it together!" I say trying to make him feel better. "You're right Dadd- i-i mean Kookie!~" I giggled at his stutter and he punched my gently, I fell to the floor dramatically and acted like it hurt me. "jiminie you didn't have to punch me so hard!~" I said making it seem like it actually hurt "Da- Kookie! I-im so s-sorry" he said running to my side. I let out a laugh and sat up "Jiminie I was just playing around!" I said hugging him "Kookie that wasn't funny.. " he said pouting, I giggled and picked him up bridal style and carried him to class.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

I heard the bell ring and everybody stood up except for my baby, I glanced over at his table and saw his head was down. I ran over to him and picked him up I saw that his face was full of tears, "Baby what's wrong?!" I say wiping away his tears. He didn't answer me and i immediately knew what happened, "Jimin, who said it. " I say angrily "n-no o-" "Who said it!" I yelled but not on purpose he flinched and I calmed down a little. "I'm sorry baby.. " I say quietly pulling him closer to me "Uhm school is ov-" "Shut up!" I yelled at the person but when I looked at them I realized it was one of my baby's bullies, "Cover your eyes.. " I whispered in Jimins ear. Let's just say the guy never walked again.

×××××××××××××××××××××××

Me and Jiminie lay on my bed doing absolutely NOTHING "D-daddy I know this is out of nowhere b-but I've been trying to hold it in all day and.. I-im in heat.. " he said covering his face with his hands, I got on top of him and pinned his hands onto the bed. "D-daddy please f-fuck me.. ~" he said desperate for my touch, I grinned and slowly pulled off his clothes. He let out quiet moans as I touched his hardened nipples "Your moans are so cute baby~" I say in a teasing manner, he grabbed my hands and guided them to his pretty panties. I giggled at how eager he was and pulled them down gently, his cock sprung up and I saw precut leaking out of it. I pulled my clothes and underwear and positioned myself in front of him, I felt his tail hit my thigh gently and I giggled at the tickling feeling. I spread his legs slowly and licked his b u t t h o l e "D-daddy!~" I smirked and stuck my dick in slowly, he covered his moan bug I still heard some of it. "Baby don't hide your cute moans from me~" I say slowly thrusting inside him, "A-ah D-daddy~" he whined out I thrusted faster into him hoping he would moan louder for me and I got what I wanted. "Daddy! I-im already about to c-cum" I giggled at him and slammed into him, he squirted (ew) all over my chest and a few seconds after I came inside of him. "Daddy, I love you so much~" he said cuddling to my naked body, "I love you too kitten"

×~×~×~×~×~×

I CRINGED AT READING THIS PLEASE KILL ME NOW-