My Persona

I am Thanapon Beamer and I am what you would call Quack Doctor or Brainwasher or Dr Xavier X-Men becoz its my job to cure people's mind when they are Lost....

but deep down inside I m just simple Thanapon....a simple guy....

I am also what some ladies would say a real holistic gentleman...

My day at the office is to always dealing with many patients whom seek peace from theirs personal mental problems and I do have some ladies comes in just to flirt with me even though they know I am married man and I have a son.

My son xi' er and his 4 years old. My precious son,my rock, my life.

My relationship with his mother is good but we kinda not living together anymore becoz she has already has somebody else that she loves. We are still married to each other but it's just on paper.

Me and Xier's mom meet in medical college,we had unprotected sex ended we had Xier and got married.

We both had a mutual understanding about our responsibility and we step up.

We raise our son like any parent would do with love and compassion.

When Xier was 3 years old she told me she found a man that she is in love with and like a gentleman I approve the relationship.

We are adults and I don't want to keep her from finding her true soulmate.

My wife's name is Sarah.
I did suggest a divorce so she could marry her boyfriend but she said she need to confirm her decision first before signing the divorce papers.

So I am still legally still married to her by papers.

I don't have any quams about it coz I too yet to find my soul mate...

Maybe someday I'll find one or not....

Fingers Crossed 😍😘

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TBC

Sorry guys...I know I took too Long to update. I just was swamped by paperwork and my duties.

Please don't be mad naa..

See you next epi soon !!

Love2 💓...