Tattoos Together

Master Bathroom...

Thana was standing facing the bathroom mirror while Darvid standing behind him, Darvid's hands was low on thana lower abdomen kissing thana back neck and shoulder when Thana suddenly said....

     D....do you love ? Can we stay forever together till our hair turn grey...

Darvid's face turn weird but he stay calm coz he knows his T jaa will never say weird things unless something bothering T jaa's mind....

Baby.....why such questions
Why you ask ?? Of coz I love you so much love,your my love my air in my lungs....baby. Why do you miss me inside you so much that you saying weird stuff??

D....you so Pervert... !!

Can help it love...I luv being in you it's my Haven on Earth naaa...😍😍😍😜

You n the Kidz are my everything,my universe...

D....Now you being cheesey

Darvid chuckled but keep kissing Thana nape sometime licking and sucking Deliciously.....

D..... please be serious for once naaa....

Love... baby..... Sweetsheart I m serious...I am seriously in love with you naa..

By now Darvid's big beast is hard and poking T jaa sexy plum ass....and with a slight slide he is in His Haven on Earth again...

Thrusting....in and out, slow but with deep penetration 😘😘😘

Soon T jaa...is a moaning mess....

Thana is trying to control himself from moaning under D actions....spoke in between his moans..

D...f..ckkss yess...biting his lips ... LET'S...aarrhh  yes there hubby ....mmm...oore
GETsss......siaa...its yess aar
Oohhh.... Tattoos naaa....
Ooo emm.... Ohh harder hunny 😘..f....cckk yess....!!!

Sureee....baby... anything for you...ohh hell yess I m cumming baby...this so damn good ddd.....

Next minutes...both came together...one in so filled up another was damn satisfied...havenly..😘😘

Just like promise....

Both had tattoo imbedded on their arm...

Queen  for T.jaaa
and
King... For..D

On the way home...in the car... unexpected song playing in stereo system

Both looking at the tattoos holding hands smiling to the Earth....

Than both sang to the song..so much in love with each other..😘😘😘

Just perfect for them..

It's the weekend.

It's Jensen and Breamer day out...just the 5 of them

King D, Queen T ,Xier,Bella and lil beamie..they walking hand in hand together. People saw the happiness in that small family out...well actually they were giving love vibes towards other, people was astonish by how well behave the Kidz were....well accept the lil cute bratty beamie who loves to cling on Thana...he is stuck lick koala bear to thana  while sucking his thumb....

Thana's was like a dotty Mummy in the group...well
yeahh!! He is the Queen of the bunch...,😘😘

Darvid loves his little family and he will do anything to protect his love ones...

After lunch they was walking in the middle of the mall when a song burst through the mall speaker.....a song  so catchy that made lil bratty beamie came down from Thana hugs and start dancing in the middle of the crowd...

Beamie is was shaking his bum bum to the song... While Thana and Darvid stood laughing smiling proudly....than soon bella took Thana by surprise and start shaking and dancing too..Xier wants to join in too....took his daddy D hands and start dancing to music 😍😍😍

Now whole family is dancing to the music.

people passing bye smiles some were taking pictures and some join in the merry  dancing family..

All the laughter and All the wonderful moments...

Together forever...

The song ended...a loud applause to the dancing vibes....well thanks to a Lil bratty cutest ever beamie...

It's awesome fun for the Jensen and Breamer family outing....time to pack up n leave....

Darvid will always remember this beautiful and wonderful moments in his heart forever...

Please a little bit more time my Queen....

I ll make this forever and a ring on your finger to claim you n the Kidz for ever mine....I love you so much My Queen..n our Kidz too....

Actually ....Darvid had bought the ring but by chance  a cute little bratty name call beamie just can't stop his bum bum shaking to the song....

Do you why beamie was super excited to the song it's becoz.... he's been listening to the song in Darvid ofc and car....

That why....his bum bum was so itchy to dance the song...😜😜😜😜

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Well .... another super cute blocker from the cutey beamie...😍😍😍

.
....... tbc

See you soon 😘

Love2