Don't Leave me aka Us

We are in love....

That's is situation right now.its always been like that since the first time we kissed each other...make love with each other...

Our touches
Our smiles
Our after scent
Our skin to skin
Our messy moans not wanting to stop....

We are so much in love with each other that we totally forget about things around us...

Love ..Yes,We are in love!!

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Dr Thana sometimes need to see his counselor slash professor to update his medical practice journal as it is compulsory for him bcoz he is on his way to be an associate professor in his future planning...

Dr Thana Just ended his meeting and was walking down the hospital lobby when he spotted Darvid with a woman,Darvid was seen very friendly towards that woman, holding her back and hand in hand walking to gynecology Department...

Dr Thana decide to stalk them but than he was so surprised that Darvid actually enter the room along with the woman...

Dr Thana knows the room
Its prenatal clinic .....😱😱

Dr Thana turn pale n his chest hurts so bad, difficult to breath....why ??

He lift his step towards another door ....

Tag on the Door...

Dr Mew Jensen... available

Dr Thana .....enters

P.....mew?.....I need to talk to you ..

Dr Mew seems to know what is his junior trying to ask....

Nong....sit down first, I need you to calm down first, I will you bcoz your face show me what on your mind... right now..

The answer is true...
Darvid's wife is pregnant!

Thana felt his breath got suck out from his lung like a vacuum...

He stood up,walk out the door without listening to the reasons given by P'Mew...

Thana's brain went numb and void..

His steps move faster to his car and drove back to his ofc...

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Brenda is pregnant......
Brenda is pregnant........

Those words echoing in Darvid's mind over and over again...

Those words shock him deeply.....it's frozen his thoughts.....

Sudden....
Blank.....
.
.
.
.
.
Darvid inhale n exhale...

Than.............

A word.....utter by his unconscious mind..........THANA

Thana....
Thana.......
Thana..........

I need to see him....I am going insane I need to talk n explain to him .....

😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟

As soon Dr Thana enter his ofc Joo Lee was there to greet him with a special envelope in her hand...

Congratulations!!

Dr Thana ,you have been selected to be one of our five candidate for the  position of associate Professor program, please ensure your attendance to this upcoming conference ASAP..... reply.

That was a brief description of the letter he received....

Thana thought to himself maybe it's a sign to think about Darvid and his situation.

Joo lee book me a flight to Vancouver for this conference please...

Joo lee noted and proceed..

😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

Darvid was so hold up to his unexpected problems that he delay his confrontation with Dr Thana....

When he reaches at Dr Thana office....Dr Thana was already gone for his conference....

It's a week long conference

Dr Thana has reach home and he had already signed his application of further studies of becoming an associate Professor and in four days he'll be flying to Prague for it...

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Between sending Brenda for check ups...Bella daily send off/pick ups and meeting upon meetings coz Darvid to stray off course with his touch of Dr Thana....

Darvid was stuck in the middle of this chaos...

The moment he was free Darvid dash to meet his T.jaa but as soon as he steps infront Dr Thana Clinic he got shock because a signage post on the entrance says SALE...

PROPERTY ON SALE...

Darvid dialed a number but was disconnected each time..for like 20 times

He call Joo Lee's number,
she  answered but the news joo lee pass was now she is working in Dr Mew ofc and that Dr Thana has move overseas to Prague to continue his studies.......

And took Xier with him coz Dr Thana and his wife had finally divorced, she is married to a new husband.

Darvid's world collapse..

What have I done ....😭😔

Dr Thana has left .... before leaving any words...

Why....
Why.......
Why.........

Darvid is crying his heart out near the front door of Dr Thana previous clinic...

Why did you leave without telling me ....love?

What happened....
Why did you leave me love

T.jaaa....
T...jaaaa
T.......jaaaa😭😭😭😭

Heart crush....

Darvid heart bleeding hard for his one true love left him without any words....

T....jaa I miss you...... love, please come back to me soon love.....😭

I ll do anything .....
Just come back to me... love.... please.

Darvid cried....and cried..

Will Darvid finally have his love and why is his wife pregnant...

Life is not bed of Roses...

Dr Thana heart too at breaking point...

Was going to Prague really an escape from D' problem or he was testing Darvid's love or maybe Dr Thana .... wanted to teach Darvid a lesson for breaking his heart...😭😔

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

Tbc....

See you next episode naaa

Love 2 💖