Deja Vu

I am numb but my leg seems to move on it own autopilot walking out to the door to my car and my hands move to start the engine and drove away....

It's like it has its own motor remote control even it manage to sway through out the traffics and reach safely infront my daughter daycare school....but my mind still feels I m on the sofa with HIM pleasuring fondling me..

My beautiful daughter runs to hug me but I m not feeling the hug coz my mind still stuck on the love sofa remembering the lusty touch with him...oh God... What going on here.!

I m going crazy needy,lost in lust for the guy I just meet and was actually trying to get revenge on his son for stealing my daughter first kiss but at the end I was me who shock to the core of his lusty sexy delicious mouth.

Daddy.....dadddyy.....!! Bella even shake my shoulder to wake me up from the deja Vu I m feeling right now...

And just like auto pilot,we reach home...I carry my Bella to house and straight to her princess unicorn rainbow pink bedroom to clean her up dress her comfortable for dinner...

It me n my daughter on the dinner table...it's just a simple meal as Bella can't really eat heavy meal like adults do...a small portion of spaghetti shrimp olio for her and adult size for me.we watch her favorite rainbow dash little pony movie and settled down for the tonight. Kiss her gudnight tuck her in bed.

My room .....my body just drop on the bed, looking up the white ceiling above me,a sudden warm feeling erupted on my body....I close my eyes and there suddenly I felt like I was on the sofa in the clinic again, I feel so horny aroused by the hot mess event happening inside Dr Thana office this evening..

His touch,his kisses,licking my body sucking my soul out of my body...and his glorious mouth sucking slippery slurping on my cock....oh hell !! I m so fucking aroused right now.... my cock must have remembered the good feeling it tasted this evening and my its hard rock standing right now...oh hell....what just happened....😵😵😵😵

My mind lost in the memory and my hand now pumping hard on my cock...I m shaking like a lusty lizard horny as fuck...

Eyes closed mind on those sexy lips bopping up n down my cock....

Arrhh....fuck....shitt.....aaarrhh....hell...fuck....I m a horny asshole right now....I pump faster on my cock eyes close his face is in my mind , his plum pink sexy mouth...ohhh !! Fuuuk . I pumping faster......... my mouth utter his name...

arrrhhhhh fucking baby... arhhh .......faster...faster pumping...I feel so-gooddd

I m Cumming...cummming
arrrhhhhh.....yessss...

My cums shoot out from my cock , I m so messed up now!

shitt....did I just fucking masturbate myself just by imagine his sexy mouth on my cock.....oh hell ..I did..so

I just can't believe myself..

It's been a long time since I did this .....but just by imagine his face I did it...

Got up and clean my self,
took a shower and Don a robe....

My mind is messing with me now.....I suddenly need to hear his voice or else I can't go to sleep,his sexy imagine is already stuck to my brain..

I immediately need to
do something or I will go insane..... needing him.

Grab the phone, scrolling for his number....I press call...

Toot
Toot
Toot...
Toot...
Toot.

His not answering his fon..

I m gripping on hard... white knuckle now...

It's my last waiting tone....

Just when I was about to disconnect....

Hellooo.....a soft voice I heard answering back..

Oh God...his voice is like an Angle bells ringing in my ears....

Hellooo.....it's anybody there....he says...

Shit!! I was stunned.. forgot to speak....at all

Hello....... he says again

Just a slap on my face ...I woke up from my daze ...

errmmm.....hello..... he says

I muster up and finally say..

Baby......love.....I Miss You..!

And than he reply....

I miss you too...Darvid!!

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I m jumping with joy when I heard him giggle through the phone...

I m on cloud nine.....
Oh God....he missed me too

It's late I now...so I said to him...

Baby...I miss you I just wanna say fandee naa...

Gudnite love...see you tomorrow naaa..naaa....

He replies by saying...gud night and will be waiting for me to meet again..😘😘
and cuts the call....

Ohh yess.....yeah!!!

I m coming baby...my lovely Dr Thana....

Finally my Deja Vu....
Is becoming real now...

Am I in love now...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

😉😝😝😝

TBC.....

...love2😍😍💖