Ancestral Home

The Small yet beautiful family of JBs bring joys to Darvid's and Dr Thana's life together. Its wonderful that  Dr Thana decided to visit his parent to declare to share with his family.

Darvid is on a 3 days business trip so Dr Thana pack some luggage for the Kidz n him for a short trip to his ancestry home...

Dr Thana n Xier is from  descendents for a Chinese origin, that goes back to the old Chinese people from mainland china...

his great great grandfather was a rich merchant from Chendong Province...a very respectful young merchant came to Siam married a local girl and brought Chinese cultures. too...

Dr Thana reach at the blue Ancestral home greeted by his mother (Wei lan )and his younger sister( Xiao Mei)....

Amaa...this is my Kidz..
WL...only recognize Xier her only grandson...
WL...who is two? son!
Amaa....this is Bella my daughter n beamie..my lil xiao er...Smiling back to his mother...

Ge......he is so cute!! Xiao mei can't stop squeezing beamie cheeks....

Ayie.... don't love me anymore!!... Xier upset!

Aiyoo....I always loves my sweet panda baby... xiao Mei now hugging Xier crushing him...

Ayie...stop I can't breathe!!

Ohh!!...so sorry lil wangtee

Wei lan always wanted a granddaughter now she is overjoyed it doesn't matter who's the mother of Thana said it's his than she is indeed a Wong's

Children now is the to greet our ancestors ....

Thana line up the Kidz to sit on a round cushion to kowtow to the Ancestors.
They did three kowtow bows and lit some josstick in respect of the ancestors.

Later...

It's dinner time
Your father is back Thana..

Bcoz the Kidz was all ready learn on  using the chopsticks dinner was good...

Now sitting in the living room..

Thana bring the Kidz to his their grandfather..

Dr Thanit Breamer Wongphipan....

Is a custom to greet your elders  Grandparents with tea ceremony...so

Thana sat the Kidz in line facing his father and mother... Thana sat down too..and speak

Father .... Mother ....

This is my children,your grandchildren...

Thanit wink at Xier coz Xier is his Lil wangtee...but later questions the other two...

Thana explain that now he is in a relationship with Darvid and this two Kidz is his but they have been living with each other more than a year now...

Thana told his parents about the first time he meet Darvid and how they fell in love but later decided to break off due some unforeseen reason but now they are together back for good even Darvid's son lil beamie is very much attache to him since a lil baby..

Thana parent have already know about his sexuality preference but in order to have an heir Thana needs to marry a woman and produce a son so he had Xier and later his  parent never pester him anymore but embrace his sexuality openly.

Wei lan loves Bella as soon as she steps in the front door and beamie too...

Xier,Bella and beamie greets  their Yiey yiey and Nei nei with hugs and kisses...

It's was a wonderful greeting...soon beamie was feeling sleepy than he slept in his new grandpa arms. Xier was sulking, his grandpa has a new favorite lil panda now, he feels upset soon sat facing down by the corner near the big Ming vase.

Thanit saw his Lil wangtee is sulking so he gave beamie to Thana to put beamie to bed and went to sit next to Xier....

Oohh...my lil wangtee is upset...so Thanit grab and put Xier on his lap to hug pat his head...

You will always be my Wangtee...I love you first naa. Remember that!!
Xier nods and hugs his grandpa too..

The Kidz had a blast at their grandparents house..
They were been spoiled too much...and now time to go home ..

Kisses, hugs, goodies pack and a wave good bye...

Thana promise to bring the Kidz back soon next trip but next trip he will bring Darvid too back to his parent..

JB Home...

Love....I m home !
Kidz...daddy is home..!

Hugs ...kisses... giggles
Laughing and sweet loves
In the JB home ..

Beamie suddenly said Daddy we went to grandpa n grandma home and is was super Fun yeahh!!

😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

Darvid...eyes went huge and Thana gulps..

Ohh beamie !!!
He did it again.....!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What!!!!

Baby....?? Where did you bring the children...too??

Darvid ...stood up frozen walk slowly towards the Master Bedroom and....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Click the lock on the Door
😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😫😩

Teemie.... that's beamie sweet calling Thana now
It's Thana plus beamie so is Teemie together.

Beamie once call Thana mommy but soon he change coz Bella said Daddy Thana not real mother..so they made up the Teemiey...
Sounds like Mommy...😍

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

😭😭😭

TBC

See you soon 😘

Yeiy yeiy... grandpa
Nei nei.. grandma
Ayie....aunty
Wangtee...lil prince
Amaa.... mother