Angel 2 Me

Back home...

        Thana brought the kidz to his ancestral home made David confirm his decision firmly..

Darvid is so confident of his final attempt to make The JB a final Last name for all his angels in his life that is Dr Thana JB, Xier JB, Bella JB, Beamie JB and of coz the Head of the Family Darvid JB..

Plans were made to have the JB Family Vacation in Samui...

Darvid did the best plan ever so as this Vacation is the ultimate Final Curtains to proclaim his undying love for his angels...

Darvid contacted the resort made specific arrangement to fuel his rocket plan to boost his efforts on having a ring on Dr Thana's finger.

Everything sets...

Before going for the vacation Darvid purposely bought matching blue sky shirts for Him, Xier and Beamie but for Dr Thana and Bella a light Pinkies shirts.... Coz Dr Thana is his Queen of his heart and Bella is the Princess 💖..

All walking holding hands by the beach when Suddenly Thana point out that he saw a beautiful cottage decorated with flowers and colourfull small mini windmills...

The kidz ran to the place... Beamie stick to his tiemie but soon naggs to go the too..

Soon all was there.. The kidz was playing with the swing giggling and Beamie was rolling on the grass coz the place were super nice.... And like it so much..

Thana was amaze at the place that he mention he would like to have a getaway house like this...

D... Do you think we can have a look inside the house?

Tee jaa... Why don't you check if the door is unlock... Darvid said a smile on his face...

Thana holds the door handle a swipe it open.. Ohh gosh is unlocked... So Thana bravely enter the house...

Light apple green walls... Modern contemporary furnitures, awesome home theater... Thana was amaze but what more shock him was the picture on the walls

There...is

His picture
Darvids..
Xiers...
Bellas..
And Beamie baby pictures...

Thana stood froze for 5 seconds..

He turns around walk out from the house and ran tears in his eyes...

Love... Why?  Something wrong with the house.... Darvid said
Darvid is now getting panic coz Tee jaa won't stop crying in his arm hugging tightly... Bone crushing... Love....??

All Thana did was kissing Darvid to his fullest... Than said Hubby I love you... Marry Me Please!!

Marry me pleaseee.... I even let you sex me up to all your desire
You name it and I ll be all your pleasure... Promise! cross my heart hermmm...
Please Marry me... Hubby.. Thana whisper seductively in Darvid left ear...

By now.... The Tent on Darvid pant hard rocket high dying to come out but the kidz there... 😜

Baby... As much as wanted too.. Arrhh.. Shitt baby... Uu... Arhh erhh!! Baby... can you take care of the kidz for a while I need to used the bathroom for a while... I m about to burst babby...

Darvid dash into house to ease himself...

Daddy T.... Where is  daddy  said Bella..

Ohh!!.. Kidz would you like to look inside the house??

Can we daddy..?? Said Xier..

Thana pick up Beamie and usher the kidz inside after brushing of some leafs  and petals stuck on this cloths..