Chapter One

Jessica sat in her living room in her house she shared with her two best friends, Ashley and Melanie.

"Guys, I don't feel up to going out tonight, I'm tired from work," Jessica said.

"Come on, you hardly go anymore," Ashley said.

"Because I'm always tired and I don't like drunk guys trying to have their way with me," Jessica said.

"I totally don't like that either but Kyle will be there to keep them away," Melanie said.

"Yeah you are the only one of us who has a boyfriend," Jessica said.

"I can't help that I'm totally in love," Melanie said.

"I hate that I haven't found the right guy yet, Brian at work asked me out on a date, I keep telling him that I will think about it," Jessica said.

"You should totally go for it," Ashley said.

"I don't know, I haven't dated since college, I'm a little freaked out," Jessica said.

"You will be fine, tell Brian you would love to go out with him," Ashley said.

"But then there is Nick who I met at the coffee ship while waiting in line, he paid for my coffee and asked me for a chat where he asked met out too," Jessica said.

"Oh my gosh," Ashley said.

"Wow,"Melanie said.

"I don't know what to do," Jessica said.

"Why not go out with both and see who you connect with better," Ashley said.

"Yeah or have a meeting with both of them and tell them what is going on and lay some ground rules and the first one to break it, gets the boot," Melanie said.

"But what if he's the one," Jessica said.

"Just follow your heart, Jess," Melanie said.

"All right I'll go, let me get ready," Jessica said. They all went to get ready to go. They met up in the living room.

"We look hot!" Ashley said.

"Yep," Melanie said.

"Yep," Jessica said.

"Let's get going," Ashley said.

"Let me text Kyle and tell him we are on the way," Melanie said. They got into Jessica's car and went to the club. They got in and went to the bar and got drinks.

"Hello ladies," Kyle said.

"Baby!" Melanie said.

"Hey gorgeous," Kyle said. Melanie jumped into his arms and they kissed and he let her down.

"Hey Kyle," Jessica said.

"Hi Kyle," Ashley said.

"So who drove tonight?" Kyle asked.

"Me," Jessica said.

"So that means my girl will probably get drunk tonight," Kyle said.

"Probably," Jessica said.

"I won't drink that much babe," Melanie said.

"I hope not because I have plans for us tonight," Kyle said.

"Jess, I'll be DD tonight," Melanie said.

"I don't mind driving, Mel," Jessica said.

"You sure?" Melanie asked.