Chapter Twenty Five

She started crying and nodded and held out her hand.

"Yes!" Jessica said. Nick grinned and slid the ring on her finger and stood up and cupped her face in his hands and kissed her deeply and held her close as everyone cheered and clapped. James held Bonnie to him as they smiled happily. Ashley and Melanie were crying as they cheered. Brian and Alex grinned as they cheered. Jake clapped with everyone else.

"Congratulations you two!" Brian said coming over to them.

"Best man!" Nick said.

"You know it!" Brian said as they hugged.

"Who is going to be maid of honor?" Ashley asked.

"Melanie, and you are bridesmaid, Ash," Jessica said.

"I figured but it's cool, I still want to help plan!" Ashley said.

"Of course!" Jessica said. Melanie and Ashley hugged her.

They all went home and Nick and Jessica walked into their house and closed the door and locked up and they were in each other's arms removing their clothes and collapsing on the couch and he made love to her. They got up and headed upstairs before he took her on the stairs. They head for the bedroom and collapsed on the bed and made love off and on throughout the night. They woke up the next morning and made love again.

"I can't get enough of you," Nick said burying his face in her neck. She smiled and held him to her.

"I'm not complaining," Jessica said.

"I can't wait to marry you, I can't wait to call you my wife," Nick said. She smiled and kissed him deeply.

"Me too, but we have one thing to do first, find out what happened to Jacob and if he is really dead," Jessica said.

"My dad is working on it, we won't get married until we know for sure what happened," Nick said.

"Okay until then what is our plans for this weekend?" Jessica asked.

"Let's see, we get up and eat, make love, eat lunch, make love, eat dinner, make love, I have my dessert and then we make love all night and repeat tomorrow," Nick said.

"You are going to wear me out and I'm not going to be able to walk Monday," Jessica said.

"Can't help it, you give me a constant hard on, it never goes away when you are near me," Nick said. She shook her head and kissed him and they made love again before they got up and put some clothes on and went downstairs and ate breakfast before he was removing their clothes and making love to her on the kitchen counter. Then they moved to the dining room table and he made love to her there. They made their way back up to the bedroom and got on the bed and made love again. They were in the middle of making love for the fourth time when they heard the doorbell ring. He groaned. Nick got up and got dressed and went downstairs and opened the door and saw Jake standing there.

"Jake, hi, what are you doing here?" Nick asked.

"I'm sorry, Nick, but I came for Jessica," Jake said.

"What do you mean by that?" Nick asked.

"I remembered my past, everything, it all came back to me last night, after I got home from the coffee shop, I went to bed with a massive headache and I woke up and everything came flooding back, my real name is Jacob Parker, Jessica is my wife," Jake said.

"What?" Jessica said coming to the door.

"Jessica," Jake said.

"You can't be Jacob, you don't look like him at all, you're wrong," Jessica said.