Chapter Thirty Three

Jessica and Nick arrived in Paris and went to the hotel and checked in and went to the honeymoon suite. Nick carried her into the room and brought their bags in and closed the door. He turned and saw Jessica gone and he went looking for her and found the bathroom door closed.

"Baby?" Nick asked.

"Be out in a minute, babe, get ready," Jessica said. Nick stripped to his boxers and sat on the bed. The door opened and he looked up and his mouth dropped opened.

"Oh god baby," Nick said. He got up and walked over to her and took her in his arms and crushed his mouth to hers in a deep kiss. He lifted her up and laid her on the bed and got on top of her. He removed the lingerie and removed his boxers and they made love for the first time as husband and wife. They laid there afterwards holding each other. She rested her head on his chest.

"I love you so much," Jessica said.

"I love you, too, baby, more than anything in the world," Nick said. She looked up at him and smiled. They went to sleep holding each other. The next morning, they got up and went into the shower and they made love in the shower and they washed off afterwards and got out and dried off and they got dressed and went out and did some sightseeing all over Paris. They returned back to the hotel where they had dinner and went to bed exhausted after the day of walking around the city. They spent the rest of the week in bed making love, only getting up to eat and shower. They packed up when the week was over and went back home.

Three months later, they found out they were expecting their first child together. They were excited to become parents which came true six months later when Jessica gave birth to a baby boy they named Andrew James Lewis. Nick's dad was so happy to have his grandson have his name. James and Bonnie were doting grandparents.

Melanie and Kyle were expecting right along with Jessica and Nick and gave birth the day after Jessica to a baby girl they named Jasmine.

Alex and Ashley got married three months before the babies were born and Ashley was two months along with their first child.

Jacob found a woman to spend the rest of his life with. Her name was Lily and she became friends with the girls. They got married three months after the babies were born and were very happy together.

Brian and Tracy got married two months before the babies were born and were enjoying married life.

They all hang out together with the kids and remained best friends and became one big happy family. Jessica was torn between two guys and she found her forever guy in Nick.

THE END!