Chapter Eighteen

They went to a restaurant and had a nice dinner and talked about anything and shared the dessert and soon they paid for the meal and headed back to the hotel. They went to their suite and walked in and closed the door. He pressed her against the door kissing her neck.

"Mmm, baby, I want you," Nick said.

"I want you," Jessica said. He smiled and ran his hands down her body and lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her into the bedroom. He moved to the bed but she stopped him.

"I want to change, so strip down and I'll be right back," Jessica said. She got a small bag out of her suitcase and went into the bathroom. He stripped down to his boxers and sat on the bed. He looked up and she stood there in the doorway of the bathroom in lingerie that made his mouth drop open and he watched her walk towards him. He was so turned on at the sight of her in the outfit.

"You like it?" Jessica asked as she stood in front of him.

"Oh yeah baby, so much that I want to tear it off of you," Nick said. Jessica stroked his cheek.

"Please don't, it's one of my favorites," Jessica said. He pulled her down on the bed and moved on top of her and kissed her deeply. His hands ran up and down her body. He slid on of the straps off her shoulder and kissed her shoulder and placed kisses on her collarbone and slowly removed her lingerie and gazed at her body.

"Oh god baby, you are so beautiful," Nick said. He began kissing her all over her body. He moved to her breasts and took a nipple in his mouth and sucked on it while rolling the nipple on her other breast with his fingers. She ran her fingers through his hair. He slid his hand down and stroked her between her legs. He slipped two fingers inside her and moved them in and out.

"Oh god Nick," Jessica said. He moved down and replaced his fingers with his tongue. She grabbed his head and held it to her as he made love to her with his mouth. She cried out as she came. He looked at her and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and grinned.

"You taste good baby," Nick said. She smiled and pushed him on his back and pulled off his boxers and saw how hard he was for her and she smiled as she wrapped her fingers around him. She saw him gazing at her. She smiled and wrapped her mouth around him and started sucking him. She bobbed her head and she heard him moaned. He ran his hand through her hair and helped her with the speed he wanted. He came in her mouth and she swallowed every drop. He pulled her up to him and held her against him.

"Wow," Jessica said.

"That was amazing, baby," Nick said. He crushed his mouth to hers in a deep kiss as he rolled them over to where he was on top of her and laid between her legs.

"Nick, make love to me," Jessica said.

"Do I need a condom?" Nick asked.

"I'm on the pill and I'm clean," Jessica said.

"I'm clean as well, I don't want anything between us," Nick said. He slowly pushed inside her body. She wrapped herself around him as they moved together. He went slow and gentle. He held her leg up allowing him to go deeper into her body. He kissed her neck and her mouth.

"Oh god Nick," Jessica said.

"Baby, you feel so good," Nick said. He began going faster and deeper. She cried out his name as she came around him and the feeling of her squeezing him caused him to come deep into her body and she felt his warm release deep in her body. He laid on top of her and buried his face in her neck.

"Oh god Nick, that was amazing," Jessica said.

"Yeah it was," Nick said. He kissed her deeply.

"Let's shower," Jessica said. He grinned and got up and picked her up and carried her into the bathroom and they got into the shower where he made love to her against the wall. They washed off and got out and dried off and he took her again on the counter. They moved to the bed where they made love once more before falling asleep in each other's arms. The next morning, she woke up to the feeling of someone between her legs. She looked under the covers and found Nick with his mouth on her, making love to her with his tongue. She came into his mouth and he licked her clean. He moved up and kissed her deeply, letting her taste herself on his lips and tongue. He pulled back and smiled.

"Good morning my love," Nick said.

"Good morning, what a wake up call," Jessica said.

"I needed my early breakfast," Nick said.

"Hmm, is that what you call it," Jessica said.

"Oh yes, baby, you taste so good, I couldn't resist," Nick said.

"I love you," Jessica said.

"I love you, too, baby, so much," Nick said. He kissed her and they made love off and on throughout the day only stopping to eat food from room service. They collapsed on the bed after making love for like the fifth time.

"You are wearing me out," Jessica said.

"I can't help it, I want you all the time," Nick said.

"Let's go out for dinner," Jessica said.

"I don't want to move from this bed, baby," Nick said.

"Nick," Jessica said.

"Jess, I want to hold you in my arms and never let go, I love the feel of you in my arms," Nick said. She smiled and snuggled against him and they fell asleep in each other's arms.