Chapter Seven

They all went back to the girls' house. Jessica went to her room and came back with the flag and set it on the coffee table. She sat down and put her hands in her lap.

"His name was Jacob, we were high school sweethearts, we were each other's first time, first everything, he enlisted as soon as we graduated high school, we got married before he left, we kept in contact through phone and email, he was gone off and on for three years, three weeks before he was set to come home for good, he and his unit were killed by a roadside bomb, they sent two military officers to tell me he died," Jessica said.

"We were with her that day, she broke down crying and from that day, she never left the house or her bed, she cried all day and night, she barely ate, she only left the house for the funeral, but afterwards, she would come back and get back into bed and not move for weeks, little by little she started coming back, she finally got back to being herself again a year later, but she hasn't been on a date until you guys," Melanie said.

"When you both asked her out, it was after she decided it was time to move on with her life and start dating again, you both came along at the right time," Ashley said.

"Now she has to choose between you both, and she has told us that it's hard to choose because she had a good time with you both and she felt sparks with both of you when you both kissed her at the end of the dates," Melanie said.

"We have come up with a solution," Nick said.

"And you don't have to agree to it but we would be happy if you did," Brian said.

"We don't want you to make a choice, you can have us both," Nick said.

"We will share, both of us will be your guy," Brian said.

"What?" Jessica said.

"We can tell how hard this choice is, we both decided it was unfair to make you choose between us, so we talked a lot last night and today and hearing you sing tonight and the story of your past, it made the choice for us, we both want to be your boyfriend, together, all three of us, together," Nick said.

"So Jessica, will you be my girlfriend?" Brian asked.

"And mine?" Nick asked. She sat there looking at them. She looked at Ashley and Melanie who were smiling as were Kyle and Alex. She looked at them.

"So let me get this straight, you don't want me to choose between you, you both want to be with me, like share me, me as your girlfriend and you two as my boyfriends?" Jessica asked.

"Yes," Nick said.

"Yes," Brian said.

"Oh my god, I totally was not expecting that," Jessica said.

"We know, Jess," Nick said.

"We both knew it would be difficult to choose so we want to make it easier for you by you having us both, we can share you as our girl, take turns going on dates and if we are ready for the next step if things become official, take turns there as well," Brian said.

"You guys are totally serious about this?" Jessica asked.

"Yes, we are, Jess, we both want you to be ours, we don't want to fight over you, only solution is we both have you as our girlfriend," Nick said.

"This is so unreal," Jessica said.

"Jess, this makes things easier, you don't have to stress out choosing between them," Ashley said.

"You get to have them both," Melanie said.

"This is so unheard of," Jessica said.

"What other option is there?" Ashley asked.

"I be alone," Jessica said.

"Do you want to be alone?" Melanie asked.

"No," Jessica said.

"We can give you time to think about this," Brian said.

"That's what caused this in the first place, I can't choose, it's too hard!" Jessica said.

"Jess, you know what you want, go for it," Ashley said. Jessica looked at her and nodded. She looked at Nick and then at Brian. She took their hands in hers.

"Okay, let's do this, I'll be your girl, both of you," Jessica said. They smiled and they both hugged her.