Chapter Nineteen

Theywoke up a few hours later and ordered dinner from room service and they ate when it came and went back to bed and made love again.

"I don't think I will get enough of you, baby, I want you 24/7," Nick said.

"You are addicted," Jessica said.

"Only to you, baby," Nick said. They got up and showered and went back to bed and made love one more time before going to sleep. They woke up the next day and got up and got dressed and went to the beach and Jessica laid on a blanket and watched Nick swim in the ocean. She saw a couple of girls watching him as well. She noticed a couple guys watching her. She pretended not to notice as she had dark sunglasses on and no one could see her eyes or what she was looking at. She watched Nick walk out of the ocean and she saw the girls start to get up and go towards him. He saw them coming to him and he shook his head and came to her and sat down on the blanket after drying off and kissed her softly.

"You have a fan club," Jessica said. Nick smiled.

"I only have eyes for you, baby, you have your own fan club," Nick said.

"I was too busy watching you," Jessica said.

"Oh you were, huh, let's go back to our room," Nick said. They got up and grabbed their things and went back to the hotel and went to their suite and they removed each other's clothing and got into the shower and he made love to her. They washed off and got out and dried off and he picked her up and carried her to the bed and laid her on the it and got on top of her and they made love again. They fell asleep in each other's arms. The next day, they packed up everything and headed home. He held her hand the whole way back to Atlanta. He pulled up in the driveway and they saw Brian's car parked there. They looked at each other.

"He still has a key?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah," Nick said. They got out and got their bags.

"Does he know I moved in?" Jessica asked.

"No," Nick said. They walked in and found Brian sitting on the couch. He looked and saw them with their bags.

"Hey," Brian said.

"Hey, what brings you by?" Nick asked.

"I wanted to talk to you both," Brian said.

"I'll take these upstairs," Jessica said. She took her bags up along with his.

"Where were you guys?" Brian asked.

"We took a trip to Miami for the weekend," Nick said.

"Oh, is she staying here with you?" Brian asked.

"No, she's living here now, she and Alex switched houses, he moved there to be with Ashley and Jess moved in with me here, it only seemed fitting since Alex was always there and Jess was always here," Nick said.

"I moved out of my parents and found me an apartment near work," Brian said.

"How are you holding up?" Nick asked.

"I'm getting better every day, I wanted to talk to you about Jess and the things I said, I'm sorry for all that, man, I need to move on, I know you two belong together, we shouldn't have agreed to share her, she should have been allowed to pick one of us instead of us making the choice for her," Brian said.

"But we don't know who she would have picked to begin with, the choice was hard for her," Nick said.

"We should have gave her more time to decide, maybe the choice would have been easy if we gave her enough time to the point where Rachel came back and the choice would have been clear, she would have picked you if we let her have the time to decide," Brian said. Nick sat down.