Chapter 18: Eliot

Evie's POV

It is getting late in Auradon and I sadly say goodbye to Doug, "I don't understand why you just don't stay the night?" I ask Doug who smiles at me and places a small kiss on my lips, "I practically live here Evie, but there are times that I miss my personal dorm room." I sigh kind of understanding that but only a little. "Alright, but I will see you first thing in the morning?" I ask while Doug nods his head, "I will have breakfast waiting for you." I kiss his lips one more time before closing the door and now wondering what I am going to do in this house all by myself.

I am startled awake in the middle of the night by the sound of a noise from downstairs,and as I look over at the grandfather clock in my room to see that it is 3 in the morning and that means someone is out way pass curfew. I get out of my bed and make my way downstairs as I see the light on in the kitchen, but I know that this is early even for Doug to be here. I carefully walk into the kitchen to see my fridge wide open, there is food everywhere on the table and a carton of milk on the counter, "Whoever you are, show yourself now." I say loudly through the house, "Nice place you got here, very impressive for a villain from the isle." A male voice says from behind me and when I turn around I see someone that I am not familiar with.

His blue hair that reminds me of Hadie and Heidi is not completely covered by the red beanie on his head, a dark blue opened hooded jacket, dark red tank top under the jacket, an apple pendent around this neck that looks kind of like the one I used to wear all the time, I see a red stoned ring on his right hand,jeans that have been spray painted different shades of blue, and black boots on his feet. "Who are you?" I ask getting the feeling of a strange connection with the stranger, "The name is Eliot, but you can call me your big brother if you want." I place my hands on my hips looking at Eliot like he is one step away from being crazier than Mad Hatter,

"Why would I call you my big brother?" I ask as Eliot smiles hopping up on my counter, "It just so happens that my not so dear mother is the one and only Evil Queen." When those words leave his lips I suddenly remember what the lady in the crystal ball said about our family trees being bigger than we knew. "If you are who you say you are then why is this the first time that we are meeting?" Eliot stuffs his face food before answering me,

"That would be because from the moment I was born and mother found out that I was a boy she made the choice to lock me away in a because she wanted a daughter, and then years later she had you." I stand there in shock trying to wrap my head around the fact that I have am older brother but that he was treated like that by the woman that gave him life, "I have been on the path of vengeance since I was 7 years old and after I managed to escape the tower with the help of a friend of mine I found out that I was not the only one looking for revenge on their sibling or their parents." Eliot looks at me with a very nasty and sadistic expression on his face,

"Which is what brought me to barf-adon and finally face to face with my doe eyed and simple minded little sister." Eliot moves closer to me, "You have never been a true villain, you are shy, loving, quiet, sweet, gentle, and everything else that makes me sick to my stomach." Eliot might have a point but he also should know that I very smart and the reason I haven't been saying anything to him is because I have managed to piece together some of the overall puzzle of my brother, "You want revenge on my because for what our mother did to you, and now you think that since magic has returned to Auradon and to the isle that you and the other VK siblings that time is now." I say smiling a sweet smile at my brother who looks a little taken back that I managed to solve of the mystery. 

"Very good Evie, but I bet you can't figure out what our plan is, because it is something that no one has ever done successfully." Eliot grabs a knife off the counter and twirls in his hand, "I am not only going to get revenge, I am also going to fix the mistakes that were made." I step towards my brother not scared of him, "What are you planning?" I ask as Eliot starts laughing like a mad man, "You think that I would tell you our plan right now? All in due time sister, everything will come to light soon I promise." Eliot runs his hand down my cheek but as I look into his eyes I can see a tiny but of love in them but that is mostly clouded by darkness. 

"Who are the other siblings?" I ask taking Eliot's hand into mine, "Maybe you should ask your friends, I am sure that they got visited by the ghost of their past just like you have tonight." Eliot sighs looking down at me before giving me a quick hug and a kiss on my cheek, "It is nice to meet you for the first-time Evie,but I can't get attached to you." Eliot throws the knife at me making me move to avoid it and when I gather myself back up Eliot is gone, almost like he turned into the wind and vanished.

I stand in my kitchen with a part of me wonders if what just happened really happened or was I just sleepwalking and dreamed all of it, but I look at the wall with a knife wedged in it which tells me with a doubt that it was real, I have a vengeful big brother, and his name is Eliot