Chapter Ten: Why don't you just Google it? (unedited from this point)

"Early today, aren't you?" Tony asked, surprised after Peter entered the workshop.

The teen happily nodded and skipped over to Tony's table, wondering what he was working on "What is that Mr.Stark?"

Tony quickly put his phone away "It's my phone, I haven't started on anything yet. I thought you will get here later but you kept your promise."

Peter smiled at the thought of Tony waiting for him, a small but kind gesture you would rarely get from the billionaire.

"Well" Peter started "What did you have in mind Mr.Stark?"

Tony sighed and put on a smile "The parts I need are going to come in... about ten minutes, so we have time to lose." His facial expressions turned to resemble confusion "Why are you early today, I thought you already had a pattern of coming late?"

Great job at that Peter, he thought "Maybe that's not what I was going for?" Tony raised his eyebrows and Peter added "And my brothers were being extra annoying today."

Tony's eyebrows raised even more but then he calmly said "You haven't told me a lot about your brothers, you know..."

Peter was surprised a little "I didn't? I thought I rambled pretty often about random topics... I didn't mention them?" He asked and Tony shook his head.

"Really? Not at all?" Peter questioned further, not believing that he never talked about his family. Was it something he did subconsciously?

"Nothing at all" Tony confirmed.

"Huh... So what do you want to know Mr. Stark?" Peter asked quietly, lost in thought about where to begin.

Tony rested his hand on the table "Well, what are your little brothers like?"

Peter coughed, rather loudly. Tony was even more confused now...

"They're not my little brothers, they're both older than me" Peter said to clear up the situation.

Tony was surprised to say the least, Peter seemed responsible, like an older sibling would be. At least they should be like that. He thought his brothers were little since he called them annoying. Dang it, was he really overthinking this?

Peter didn't like the silence "Anything else...?"

Tony was brought back to reality "Well what are they like?" He pretended to not be distracted.

"There's Tobey, he's the oldest, he currently goes to college. He's studying to be a physicist." Peter began, "but he's not really all that serious... He can be if he wants to. Andrew took a gap year from college so he currently has a job at The Daily Bugle. That's basically it."

He then quickly added: "And of course I'm there too, just didn't feel the need to introduce myself... You know, since we know eachother and all."

"And what do you guys do together, I mean since there's a large age gap?" Tony questioned further, carefully listening to every Peter's word.

Peter chuckled "Mostly just mess around, but we don't give Aunt May any trouble. At least we try not to."

Tony smiled a little bit, the kid sounded happy when talking about his brothers. That seemed to put Tony at ease, at least a little bit. He wanted to say something but just then the elevator doors opened.

A certain redhead entered the workshop in a business skirt and a blouse. Peter saw her somewhere but couldn't remember where. Just then Tony reminded him.

"Oh Pepper, glad you're here, are the parts here as well?" Tony walked up to his girlfriend.

"Are you glad to see me or the package?" She responded, handing him over something.