Chapter Seventeen: Language!

Peter walked into the apartment to be greeted by both of his brothers waiting in the living room. They were ready to go out for the night.

"Right on time Peter" Tobey commented with a smile.

Andrew looked at him weirdly "That's strange, why are you on time?"

Peter returned him the same look "I'm always on time."

He hear Aunt May laugh from the kitchen and he couldn't help but feel a little hurt.

"Do you wanna eat first before we head out?" Tobey asked him, gesturing to a plate they left for him.

Peter dismissed it with his arm "I already ate at Ned's place."

Andrew gasped dramatically "Are you sure that this is our brother, Peter Benjamin Parker?"

Peter made some robot noises and walked over to him, Andrew jumped onto the couch and held the remote for the TV like it was a sword "Not today extraterrestrial!"

Tobey rolled his eyes at the two "Andrew your nerd is showing."

Andrew furrowed his eyebrows "What do you mean? People use the word extraterrestrial."

Tobey looked at Peter and he agreed with him "Just call them aliens."

"And there's nothing wrong with being a nerd!" Aunt may added as she picked up the plate from the dining table.

She turned to look at Peter one more time "Did you thank Ned's mom for the dinner?"

Peter looked at her with a smile "Of course Aunt May!"

Andrew ruffled his hair "Good boy!"

Peter frowned at him, and looked at Tobey for help but he betrayed him "You can't go against the puppy dog eyes."

"Fine, let's go already" Peter quit as he left his backpack next to the couch.

"Before you go" Amit May called out to him "Did you finish that project with Ned?"

Peter answered her with a yes before the trio left the apartment. Ready to find Spider-Man. Well Tobey and Andrew were ready.

Peter was just excided that they were hanging out together again, they usually just hang out at home.

"So how's everyone doing tonight?" Peter asked them, wanting to start a conversation.

Andrew shrugged as he fixed the camera around his neck "I got called a nerd for the first time in years so-"

Tobey cut him off "Drama queen."

"I'm not-" This time Andrew was cut off by Peter who smiled at them.

"I'm doing great you guys, thanks for asking" He playfully punched his oldest brother on the shoulder "And being called a nerd isn't bad!"

"Oh no, Aunt May is getting to you too!" Andrew exclaimed dramatically, earning a sigh from Tobey.

Peter laughed at him "I can't make a point when I'm talking to you, can I?"

Andrew shrugged, muttering a quiet "Nah" as he played with the camera lense.

"So you think we'll get him tonight? I mean we only got a couple of photos-" Tobey started to change the topic, looking around.

Peter cut him off questioningly "You got photos of him? When? Where? How?"

"Don't underestimate me Peter" Andrew said to him, quickly adding "And the photos I got weren't that interesting."

"I'm sure you will find something eventually" Tobey assured him, even though Andrew was pretty confident that he'll find something.