0 | Prologue

| Chapter 0 : Prologue |

"Is it recording?"

"Shut up you're ruining the moment!"

A loud smack was heard, then groaning. The camera view is facing down, there are two people, bickering.

"What does that light mean?" A curious voice asks.

"Oh if I know!" Claim the female.

Suddenly, someone grabs the camera and faces it up. The camera loses focus for a second, then comes back into view.

Two people, a male and female stand there, watching anxiously. Suddenly, the female cough into her hand.

"H-Hello there!" She squeaks, sounding nothing like before.

The male slightly facedpalm, but says nothing. He then goes off screen and returns shortly, holding a metal rod.

"If you're watching this, then congratulations you've passed. What I'm about to show you isn't some nifty trick from the future. Oh no, it's much more than that." The male smirks, twirling the rod in his hands.

"Get on with it. We don't have much time." The female mouths, maybe forgetting she is on tape.

"Right." The male nods, "If you're the correct person, then you know who I am . . . and her too, I guess."

The female rolls her eyes before reaching onto a nearby counter and picking up a pill.

"This, is what they're talking about. This tiny thing, holds immense power to whomever takes it. Beware, little one, because these two items should never be used together." She speaks gravely.

"Aren't we kind of breaking the rules then?" The male whispers, his eyes wide, then he quickly shut up.

"We need to." She urges, closing her eyes in frustration. "I don't know what they did to BQ6 but it's our job to reverse it, aka you guys." The female turns, pointing directly to the camera.

Her eyes were fierce, "I know you can do it, I can't, I made a mistake. Hopefully you'll realize where. If not, the fate of heroes are doomed."

"No pressure." The male quickly adds, giving a thumbs up for reassurance.

They slowly begin to walk closer to each other, each holding out the item in their hands — the pill and rod.

"This is what happens when they come in contact." The female softly says.

Suddenly, there is an explosion. Three men dressed in black bursts through the door opposite of them. The girl leaps, knocking the camera off if its position and onto the floor.

The view is blocked by a box, there is yelling and screaming. Slowly, fog begins to fill the room and the camera goes crazy, buzzing.

Then, silence. It turns off, the end of the recording.

...

"What the fuck." A younger voice sighed.

"Maybe we could have found that recording sooner." A young girl shook her head, "I mean, I do want to know what's going to happen to me."

The male looked up in disbelief, "You took the pill, didn't you?"

"Yup."

"Goddamnit (Y/N)."

Finally! EAD is finally back! Will I unpublish it under the assumption that it isn't good enough? Probably not because I actually planned it this time •́ ,•̀