10

Capturing you falling for the blind spots in love ○

"How are we going to track M down?" Leondra asked as J was working on her laptop and the device beside her. "By hacking into this thing. Ze gave me a code that can easily break into any device damaged or broken" she said as Leondra looked at her typing furiously, binary codes filling the screen as she typed away.

"We're in. Call the guards and the Queen please" J said and she nodded, going outside the agent's room to call the rest. "We're here, what did you find?" HQ asked as he got in the room with the others. "I managed to hack in the device. I can track M down and get all the information that was once transferred through the chip but it's not much" she said.

"It's enough, let me see" the Queen said as she handed the laptop over to her. She sat on the bed and started looking at each and every one of the files, trying to get something out of it. She clicked at one particular file and it showed many more. She clicked on each and every one of them.

Then she clicked at one specific file and it loaded to a video. They were confused as to why there would be a video inside a device implanted into a human but watched it anyways.

"Test I, Self Defense"

They heard a woman say and a man standing straight in front of the camera being used, looking as if he was about to fight. It was visible that he was given some sort of robot as a threat to him and that he must fight. And so he did, he fought off the robot with movements and actions all consistent. It was just as what J saw the other day.

But what caught her attention wasn't the fact that he was fighting in a programmed sort of way, she saw that before. What surprised her was the background of the video. It looked really familiar to her and it all clicked in her head that it was near her place, the abandoned building.

"Yanjun, do you find this place familiar?" she asked as he looked at the background. She wanted to make sure that it wasn't just her mind playing with her. She often had those times when she thought that she could trust her eyes and then they just fail her. "This place looks... quite familiar but I can't pinpoint where" he said.

And that was the only confirmation she needed before she spoke to each and every one of the people in the room. "I think I might know where he conducts these tests" she said and all the attention shifted to her. "Where?" Leondra asked. She had worked with him, that's for sure but she didn't know much. She wasn't there long enough to know all that anyways.

"It's near my place, I live in an abandoned building, that is, until I came here with him and that place where the test was, it's near. I saw that place while I was strolling around the area at that time" she said. "Well then, we have to go there and investigate" Shengen said.

"Not yet, I found some evidence from the ball a few nights before and it shows that one of the people working for him is a businessman at a company, we might want to interrogate him first" she said. "Did you get a name?" HQ asked. "Lyre Falkosky, an Englishman working for my brothers" she said.

"The company is your brothers'?" Wenjun asked and she nodded. "They own many companies and he works in the international one. It's not too far from the kingdom, I know the way or you can just search it up on a GPS" she said. "What's the name of the company?" Xikan asked. "It's actually a family company so it's the 'Suhardi Finance International'" she said.

They all gawked as they knew that the company is no joke. It's the biggest finance company throughout the world and almost everyone knows about it. It has branches everywhere and employees are assigned anywhere possible and they are always ready for a meeting with the clients anywhere and anytime the clients would prefer.

"So what are we going to do now?" YueYue asked. "We're going to my brothers' place to interrogate a man with the name Lyre"

---

"What, why are you here?" Silong immediately asked after seeing his sister. "Call me J for now ge, my... friends are here" she said and he nodded. "Do you know someone called Lyre?" she asked and he nodded. "He's the manager of our English department. Why'd you ask?" he asked. "We found traces of him working with the man we're searching, you know, the M guy" she said. He gaped at her words but soon recovered and coughed.

"His office is at the 7th floor, you'll see a door with his name tagged on it. If things don't go your way, call me" he said and she smiled as she nodded, thanking him. "And remember, be safe okay?" he said and she nodded, hugging him before she left. "So?" the Queen asked and she pointed downwards, as to signal that his office is downstairs.

They nodded and went to the lift. Not everyone is here at the moment, Shengen and Wenjun are back at the palace with Leondra, getting more information from the device if possible. Xikan is their getaway driver, so he stays in the car just in case they need to go as soon as possible. YueYue stays at the rooftop to ensure that nothing is happening down there and there are no threats.

Mingjun was right beside YueYue, but he was there for a different reason. His role was as the sniper so if his partner sees something that shouldn't be there, he will shoot. XL2B or Jeffrey is assigned at the CCTV room after getting permission from Silong and kicking the one in charge of it in the company out. His job was to make sure that no one follows the ones inside from behind, just in case YueYue didn't see them.

The only ones inside the company ate the two women and HQ as well as Yanjun. They didn't want to look like a gang trying to rob the company, and that was the reason of their decision of only few people inside the company. "We're here" J announced once they arrived in front of the particular door.

They entered and the man immediately looked at them, not expecting guests at the moment. He thought that they were clients wanting to meet him and was about to offer them seats but that thought went away just as he landed his eyes on the two ladies.

"Well shit" he said and tried to run but not before J held him by the arm and seated him on his seat. HQ was impressed by her, he knew that he had always wanted a woman like her but he had never thought that he would fall this hard. He had to admit that her face and actions have been the thoughts that keep him up at night, the reason that he wouldn't fall asleep until it was 1 in the morning.

"Now, tell us everything. We don't have all day"